A Note on the Nerlove Model of Agricultural Supply Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Lamb, Russell L., 1997.
"Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 357-373.
- Diebold & Lamb, "undated". "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response So Variable?," Home Pages _055, University of Pennsylvania.
- Russell L. Lamb & Francis X. Diebold, 1996. "Why are estimates of agricultural supply response so variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-8, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francis X. Diebold & Russell L. Lamb, "undated". "Why Are Estimates of Agricultural Supply Response so Variable?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1996-08, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2013. "Impacts of Climate Change on Corn and Soybean Yields in China," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149739, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(3), April.
- Lamb, Russell L., 2000. "Food crops, exports, and the short-run policy response of agriculture in Africa," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 271-298, April.
- Haile, Mekbib Gebretsadik & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013. "Volatility in the international food markets: implications for global agricultural supply and for market and price policy," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156097, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:29:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0081-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2016.
"Impacts of climate change on agriculture: Evidence from China,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 105-124.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2014. "Impacts of Climate Change on Agriculture: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers dp-14-07-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Leaver, Rosemary, 2004. "Measuring the supply response function of tobacco in Zimbabwe," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 43(1), March.
- Shuai Chen & Xiaoguang Chen & Jintao Xu, 2016.
"Assessing the impacts of temperature variations on rice yield in China,"
Springer, vol. 138(1), pages 191-205, September.
- Chen, Shuai & Chen, Xiaoguang & Xu, Jintao, 2015. "Assessing the impacts of temperature variations on rice yield in China," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211462, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Haile, Mekbib G. & Kalkuhl, Matthias, 2013.
"Agricultural supply response to international food prices and price volatility: a crosscountry panel analysis,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149630, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Haile, Mekbib & Kalkuhl, Matthias & von Braun, Joachim, 2014. "Agricultural supply response to international food prices and price volatility: a cross-country panel analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182725, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mekbib G. Haile & Jan Brockhaus & Matthias Kalkuhl, 2016. "Short-term acreage forecasting and supply elasticities for staple food commodities in major producer countries," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 4(1), pages 1-23, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:23:y:1982:i:1:p:241-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.