Why do both marriages and strategic alliances have over 50% failure rate? A study of relationship quality of strategic alliances in China, Japan and Mauritius
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prajogo, Daniel & Chowdhury, Mesbahuddin & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Cheng, T.C.E., 2012. "The relationship between supplier management and firm's operational performance: A multi-dimensional perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 123-130.
- Aykut, Arslan, 2008. "Boosting Total Relationship Marketing," MPRA Paper 20706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haubrich, Joseph G., 1989.
"Financial intermediation : Delegated monitoring and long-term relationships,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 9-20, March.
- J.G. Haubrich, "undated". "Financial Intermediation: Delegated Monitoring and Long-Term Relationships," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 09-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- J. G. Haubrich, "undated". "Financial Intermediation: Delegated Monitoring and Long-Term Relationships," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 9-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Koen H. Heimeriks & Geert Duysters, 2007.
"Alliance Capability as a Mediator Between Experience and Alliance Performance: An Empirical Investigation into the Alliance Capability Development Process,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 25-49, January.
- Heimeriks, K.H. & Duysters, G.M., 2003. "Alliance capability as mediator between experience and alliance performance: an empirical investigation into the alliance capability development process," Working Papers 03.18, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- Paavo Ritala & Jukka Hallikas, 2011. "Network position of a firm and the tendency to collaborate with competitors - a structural embeddedness perspective," International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 307-328.
- Daniel E. May & Graham J. Tate, 2011. "Exploring economic and social-psychological factors in explaining farmers' willingness to participate in cooperative alliances," International Journal of Human Rights and Constitutional Studies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 329-346.
- Seung Ho Park & Gerardo R. Ungson, 2001. "Interfirm Rivalry and Managerial Complexity: A Conceptual Framework of Alliance Failure," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 37-53, February.
- Fynes, Brian & Voss, Chris & de Burca, Sean, 2005. "The impact of supply chain relationship quality on quality performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 339-354, June.
- Narasimhan, Ram & Nair, Anand, 2005. "The antecedent role of quality, information sharing and supply chain proximity on strategic alliance formation and performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 301-313, June.
- Rothaermel, Frank T. & Deeds, David L., 2006. "Alliance type, alliance experience and alliance management capability in high-technology ventures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 429-460, July.
- Mellat-Parast, Mahour & Digman, Lester A., 2008. "Learning: The interface of quality management and strategic alliances," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 820-829, August.
More about this item
Keywordsstrategic alliances; total relationship management; TRM; 5Qs; marriage; failure rate; psychology; strategic business alliances; relationship quality; China; Japan; Mauritius.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijhrcs:v:4:y:2015:i:1:p:1-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=403 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.