Cultura Organizacional Ética Y Generación De Valor Sostenible / Ethical Organizational Culture And Sustainable Value Generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teece, David J. & Rumelt, Richard & Dosi, Giovanni & Winter, Sidney, 1994. "Understanding corporate coherence : Theory and evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Mahoney, Joseph T., 1995. "The management of resources and the resource of management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 91-101, June.
- Arménio Rego & Neuza Ribeiro & Miguel Cunha, 2010. "Perceptions of Organizational Virtuousness and Happiness as Predictors of Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 215-235, May.
- Schminke, Marshall & Ambrose, Maureen L. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "The effect of leader moral development on ethical climate and employee attitudes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 135-151, July.
- Jay Mulki & Jorge Jaramillo & William Locander, 2008. "Effect of Ethical Climate on Turnover Intention: Linking Attitudinal- and Stress Theory," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(4), pages 559-574, April.
- Valentine, Sean & Greller, Martin M. & Richtermeyer, Sandra B., 2006. "Employee job response as a function of ethical context and perceived organization support," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 582-588, May.
- Mitchell Neubert & Dawn Carlson & K. Kacmar & James Roberts & Lawrence Chonko, 2009. "The Virtuous Influence of Ethical Leadership Behavior: Evidence from the Field," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 157-170, December.
- Dan Chiaburu & Audrey Lim, 2008. "Manager Trustworthiness or Interactional Justice? Predicting Organizational Citizenship Behaviors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 453-467, December.
- Baker, Thomas L. & Hunt, Tammy G. & Andrews, Martha C., 2006. "Promoting ethical behavior and organizational citizenship behaviors: The influence of corporate ethical values," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 849-857, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCultura Organizacional; Teoría de los Recursos; Teoría de las Capacidades Dinámicas; Valor Empresarial; Ética Empresarial; Ajuste de Valores Empresa-Empleado.; Organizational Culture; Resource-Based View of the Firm; Dynamic Capabilities Theory; Business Value; Business Ethics; Person-Organization Values Fit.;
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idi:jiedee:v:18:y:2012:i:1:p:17-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tony Crespo Franco). General contact details of provider: http://www.aedem-virtual.com/es/journal/iedee .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.