Competences of Engineers. Evidence from a Comparative Study for Russia and EU Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elizaveta Sivak & Maria Yudkevich, 2008. "«Closed» Academic Environment and Local Academic Conventions," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 2(4), pages 32-41.
- Jasper Van Loo & Judith Semeijn, 2004. "Defining and Measuring Competences: An Application to Graduate Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 331-349, June.
- Martin HUMBURG & Andries de GRIP & Rolf van der VELDEN, 2017.
"Which skills protect graduates against a slack labour market?,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 156(1), pages 25-43, March.
- Humburg Martin & Grip Andries de & Velden Rolf van der, 2012. "Which skills protect graduates against a slack labour market?," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Humburg, M. & de Grip, A. & van der Velden, R.K.W., 2012. "Which skills protect graduates against a alack labour market?," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Mane, Ferran, 1999.
"Trends in the payoff to academic and occupation-specific skills: the short and medium run returns to academic and vocational high school courses for non-college-bound students,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 417-437, October.
- Mane, F., 1998. "Trends in the Payoff to Academic and Occupation-Specific Skills: The Short and Midium Run Returns to Academic and Vocational High School Courses for Non-College Bound Students," Papers 98-07, Cornell - Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies.
- Esposto, A., 2008. "Skill: An Elusive and Ambiguous Concept in Labour Market Studies," Australian Bulletin of Labour, National Institute of Labour Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 100-124.
- Heijke, Hans & Meng, Christoph & Ris, Catherine, 2003.
"Fitting to the job: the role of generic and vocational competencies in adjustment and performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 215-229, April.
- Heijke Hans & Meng Christoph & Ris Catherine, 2003. "Fitting to the Job: the Role of Generic and Vocational Competencies in Adjustment and Performance," ROA Research Memorandum 001, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Natalya Shmatko, 2011. "Scientific Capital as a Driver of Researchers’ Social Mobility," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 5(3), pages 18-32.
- Leonid Gokhberg & Tatyana Kuznetsova, 2011. "Strategy 2020: New Outlines of Russian Innovation Policy," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 5(4), pages 8-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Fursov & Ian Miles, 2013. "Framing Emerging Nanotechnologies: Steps Towards A Forward-Looking Analysis Of Skills," HSE Working papers WP BRP 15/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsvocational education; innovation economy; engineering personnel; competences; skills;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hig:fsight:v:6:y:2012:i:4:p:32-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nataliya Gavrilicheva) or (Mikhail Salazkin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hsecoru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.