Exploring the Motives for Online Fashion Renting: Insights from Social Retailing to Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fleura Bardhi & Giana M. Eckhardt, 2012. "Access-Based Consumption: The Case of Car Sharing," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(4), pages 881-898.
- Ha, Sejin & Stoel, Leslie, 2009. "Consumer e-shopping acceptance: Antecedents in a technology acceptance model," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(5), pages 565-571, May.
- Lertwannawit, Aurathai & Mandhachitara, Rujirutana, 2012. "Interpersonal effects on fashion consciousness and status consumption moderated by materialism in metropolitan men," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1408-1416.
- Ariadna Gabarda-Mallorquí & Rosa Maria Fraguell & Anna Ribas, 2018. "Exploring Environmental Awareness and Behavior among Guests at Hotels That Apply Water-Saving Measures," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-15, April.
- Jui-Che Tu & Chi-Ling Hu, 2018. "A Study on the Factors Affecting Consumers’ Willingness to Accept Clothing Rentals," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(11), pages 1-30, November.
- Laukkanen, Tommi, 2016. "Consumer adoption versus rejection decisions in seemingly similar service innovations: The case of the Internet and mobile banking," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 2432-2439.
- Yang, Kiseol & Jolly, Laura D., 2009. "The effects of consumer perceived value and subjective norm on mobile data service adoption between American and Korean consumers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 502-508.
- Tobias Schaefers & Stephanie J. Lawson & Monika Kukar-Kinney, 2016. "How the burdens of ownership promote consumer usage of access-based services," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 569-577, September.
- Elliot Fishman & Simon Washington & Narelle Haworth, 2013. "Bike Share: A Synthesis of the Literature," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 148-165, March.
- Ali Razzaq & Nabeel Younus Ansari & Zohaib Razzaq & Hayat Muhammad Awan, 2018. "The Impact of Fashion Involvement and Pro-Environmental Attitude on Sustainable Clothing Consumption: The Moderating Role of Islamic Religiosity," SAGE Open, , vol. 8(2), pages 21582440187, June.
- Paul, Justin & Modi, Ashwin & Patel, Jayesh, 2016. "Predicting green product consumption using theory of planned behavior and reasoned action," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 123-134.
More about this item
Keywordsonline fashion renting; collaborative consumption; environmental awareness; relative advantage; motives;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:12:y:2020:i:18:p:7610-:d:413980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.