The Effectiveness of Customer Participation and Affective Misforecasting in Online Post-Recovery Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valentina Sommovigo & Ilaria Setti & Piergiorgio Argentero, 2019. "The Role of Service Providers’ Resilience in Buffering the Negative Impact of Customer Incivility on Service Recovery Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Gilbert, Daniel T. & Gill, Michael J. & Wilson, Timothy D., 2002. "The Future Is Now: Temporal Correction in Affective Forecasting," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 430-444, May.
- Vanessa M. Patrick & Deborah J. MacInnis & C. Whan Park, 2007. "Not as Happy as I Thought I'd Be? Affective Misforecasting and Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 33(4), pages 479-489, December.
- Gohary, Ali & Hamzelu, Bahman & Alizadeh, Hamid, 2016. "Please explain why it happened! How perceived justice and customer involvement affect post co-recovery evaluations: A study of Iranian online shoppers," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 127-142.
- Ashwani Monga & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Michael Tsiros & Mona Srivastava, 2012. "How buyers forecast: Buyer–seller relationship as a boundary condition of the impact bias," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 31-45, March.
- Gohary, Ali & Hamzelu, Bahman & Pourazizi, Lida & Hanzaee, Kambiz Heidarzadeh, 2016. "Understanding effects of co-creation on cognitive, affective and behavioral evaluations in service recovery: An ethnocultural analysis," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 182-198.
- Park, Joohyung & Ha, Sejin, 2016. "Co-creation of service recovery: Utilitarian and hedonic value and post-recovery responses," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 310-316.
- Maria Pollai & Erik Hoelzl & Flavia Possas, 2010. "Consumption-related emotions over time: Fit between prediction and experience," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 21(4), pages 397-411, December.
- Yingzi Xu & Bård Tronvoll & Bo Edvardsson, 2014. "Recovering service failure through resource integration," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(16), pages 1253-1271, December.
- Iris Vessey & Dennis Galletta, 1991. "Cognitive Fit: An Empirical Study of Information Acquisition," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 2(1), pages 63-84, March.
- Alan R. Dennis & Traci A. Carte, 1998. "Using Geographical Information Systems for Decision Making: Extending Cognitive Fit Theory to Map-Based Presentations," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 9(2), pages 194-203, June.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer participation; affective misforecasting; post-recovery satisfaction; opening remarks;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:24:p:6968-:d:294999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.