Sustainable Change Management through Employee Readiness: Decision Support System Adoption in Technology-Intensive British E-Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Atkin & Azam Chaudhry & Shamyla Chaudry & Amit K. Khandelwal & Eric Verhoogen, 2017.
"Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 132(3), pages 1101-1164.
- David Atkin & Azam Chaudhry & Shamyla Chaudry & Amit Kumar Khandelwal & Eric Verhoogen, 2015. "Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan," Working Paper series 15-37, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- David Atkin & Azam Chaudhry & Shamyla Chaudry & Amit K. Khandelwal & Eric Verhoogen, 2015. "Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 21417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atkin, David & Chaudhry, Azam & Chaudry, Shamyla & Khandelwal, Amit K. & Verhoogen, Eric, 2015. "Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan," IZA Discussion Papers 9222, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Atkin, David & Chaudhry, Azam & Chaudry, Shamyla & Khandelwal, Amit & Verhoogen, Eric A, 2015. "Organizational Barriers to Technology Adoption: Evidence from Soccer-Ball Producers in Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 10735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robinson, Leroy Jr. & Marshall, Greg W. & Stamps, Miriam B., 2005. "Sales force use of technology: antecedents to technology acceptance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1623-1631, December.
- Van der Wee, Marlies & Driesse, Menno & Vandersteegen, Bernd & Van Wijnsberge, Pierre & Verbrugge, Sofie & Sadowski, Bert & Pickavet, Mario, 2012. "Identifying and quantifying the indirect benefits of broadband networks: A bottom-up approach," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72484, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sunil Venaik & David F Midgley & Timothy M Devinney, 2005. "Dual paths to performance: the impact of global pressures on MNC subsidiary conduct and performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 36(6), pages 655-675, November.
- Fred D. Davis & Richard P. Bagozzi & Paul R. Warshaw, 1989. "User Acceptance of Computer Technology: A Comparison of Two Theoretical Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(8), pages 982-1003, August.
- Yang-Byung Park & Sung-Joon Yoon & Jun-Su Yoo, 2018. "Development of a knowledge-based intelligent decision support system for operational risk management of global supply chains," European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 93-115.
- Zhaojun Yang & Jun Sun & Yali Zhang & Ying Wang & Lisha Cao, 2017. "Employees’ collaborative use of green information systems for corporate sustainability: motivation, effort and performance," Information Technology for Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 486-506, July.
- Maëlezig Bigi & Nathalie Greenan & Sylvie Hamon-Cholet & Joseph Lanfranchi, 2018.
"The Human Sustainability of ICT and Management Changes: Evidence for the French Public and Private Sectors,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(10), pages 1-23, October.
- Maëlezig Bigi & Nathalie Greenan & Sylvie Hamon-Cholet & Joseph Lanfranchi, 2018. "The Human Sustainability of ICT and Management Changes: Evidence for the French Public and Private Sectors," Post-Print halshs-01891752, HAL.
- Eagleman, Andrea N., 2013. "Acceptance, motivations, and usage of social media as a marketing communications tool amongst employees of sport national governing bodies," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 488-497.
- Hao, Shengbin & Song, Michael, 2016. "Technology-driven strategy and firm performance: Are strategic capabilities missing links?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 751-759.
- Abdinnour-Helm, Sue & Lengnick-Hall, Mark L. & Lengnick-Hall, Cynthia A., 2003. "Pre-implementation attitudes and organizational readiness for implementing an Enterprise Resource Planning system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 258-273, April.
- Lin, Xiao Song & Chen, Zhen Xiong & Ashford, Susan J. & Lee, Cynthia & Qian, Jing, 2018. "A self-consistency motivation analysis of employee reactions to job insecurity: The roles of organization-based self-esteem and proactive personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 168-178.
- Xusen Cheng & Guopeng Yin & Aida Azadegan & Gwendolyn Kolfschoten, 2016. "Trust Evolvement in Hybrid Team Collaboration: A Longitudinal Case Study," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 267-288, March.
- Sarstedt, Marko & Hair, Joseph F. & Ringle, Christian M. & Thiele, Kai O. & Gudergan, Siegfried P., 2016. "Estimation issues with PLS and CBSEM: Where the bias lies!," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 3998-4010.
- Alexiev, Alexander S. & Volberda, Henk W. & Van den Bosch, Frans A.J., 2016. "Interorganizational collaboration and firm innovativeness: Unpacking the role of the organizational environment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 974-984.
- K. Coussement & D. van den Poel, 2008. "Integrating the voice of customers through call center emails into a decision support system for churn prediction," Post-Print hal-00788086, HAL.
- Frada Burstein & Clyde Holsapple, 2008. "Handbook on Decision Support Systems 1," International Handbooks on Information Systems, Springer, number 978-3-540-48713-5, December.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Fred D. Davis, 2000. "A Theoretical Extension of the Technology Acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 186-204, February.
- Frada Burstein & Clyde Holsapple, 2008. "Handbook on Decision Support Systems 2," International Handbooks on Information Systems, Springer, number 978-3-540-48716-6, December.
- K. Coussement & D. Van Den Poel, 2008. "Integrating the Voice of Customers through Call Center Emails into a Decision Support System for Churn Prediction," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/502, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Van der Wee, Marlies & Verbrugge, Sofie & Sadowski, Bert & Driesse, Menno & Pickavet, Mario, 2015. "Identifying and quantifying the indirect benefits of broadband networks for e-government and e-business: A bottom-up approach," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 176-191.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tetiana Vlasenko & Anatolii Hatsko & Tetiana Larina & Yevhen Hryn & Dalia Streimikiene & Tomas Balezentis, 2019. "Fuzzy Evaluation of Change Management Processes in the Context of Enterprise Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-11, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Juan F. Tavera MesÃas & Juan C. Sánchez Giraldo & Bernardo Ballesteros Díaz, 2011. "AceptaciÃ³n del E-Commerce en Colombia: un estudio para la ciudad de MedellÃn," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, December.
- Eung-Suk Park & ByungYong Hwang & Kyungwan Ko & Daecheol Kim, 2017. "Consumer Acceptance Analysis of the Home Energy Management System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-15, December.
- Andrei OGREZEANU, 2015. "Models Of Technology Adoption: An Integrative Approach," Network Intelligence Studies, Romanian Foundation for Business Intelligence, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 55-67, June.
- Melih Engin & Fatih Gürses, 2019. "Adoption of Hospital Information Systems in Public Hospitals in Turkey: An Analysis with the Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology Model," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(06), pages 1-19, October.
- Morosan, Cristian, 2016. "An empirical examination of U.S. travelersâ€™ intentions to use biometric e-gates in airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 120-128.
- Abdesamad Zouine & Pierre Fenies, 2014. "The Critical Success Factors Of The ERP System Project: A Meta-Analysis Methodology," Post-Print hal-01419785, HAL.
- Chen-Yuan Chen & Bih-Yaw Shih & Shih-Hsien Yu, 2012. "Disaster prevention and reduction for exploring teachers’ technology acceptance using a virtual reality system and partial least squares techniques," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 62(3), pages 1217-1231, July.
- Ofir Turel & Catherine E. Connelly, 2012. "Team Spirit: The Influence of Psychological Collectivism on the Usage of E-Collaboration Tools," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 703-725, September.
- Sohn, Stefanie, 2017. "A contextual perspective on consumers' perceived usefulness: The case of mobile online shopping," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 22-33.
- Vishal K. Gupta & Suman Niranjan & Banu A. Goktan & John Eriskon, 2016. "Individual entrepreneurial orientation role in shaping reactions to new technologies," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 935-961, December.
- Nistor, Cristian, 2013. "A conceptual model for the use of social media in companies," MPRA Paper 44224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siti Salwa Mohd Ishak & Sidney Newton, 2018. "Testing a Model of User Resistance Towards Technology Adoption in Construction Organizations," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(06), pages 1-27, December.
- Faqih, Khaled M.S., 2016. "An empirical analysis of factors predicting the behavioral intention to adopt Internet shopping technology among non-shoppers in a developing country context: Does gender matter?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 140-164.
- Sarv Devaraj & Ming Fan & Rajiv Kohli, 2002. "Antecedents of B2C Channel Satisfaction and Preference: Validating e-Commerce Metrics," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 316-333, September.
- Muhammad Ali & Syed Ali Raza & Chin-Hong Puah & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2017.
"Islamic home financing in Pakistan: a SEM-based approach using modified TPB model,"
Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1156-1177, November.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Islamic home financing in Pakistan: A SEM based approach using modified TPB model," MPRA Paper 67877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2015.
- Ángel Valarezo & Rafael López & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2019. "Adoption of e-commerce by individuals and digital divide: Evidence from Spain," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-19, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Chua Chang Jin & Lim Chee Seong & Aye Aye Khin, 2019. "Factors Affecting the Consumer Acceptance towards Fintech Products and Services in Malaysia," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 9(1), pages 59-65, January.
- MÃ¼ller-Seitz, Gordon & Dautzenberg, Kirsti & Creusen, Utho & Stromereder, Christine, 2009. "Customer acceptance of RFID technology: Evidence from the German electronic retail sector," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 31-39.
- Hongping Yuan & Yu Yang & Xiaolong Xue, 2019. "Promoting Owners’ BIM Adoption Behaviors to Achieve Sustainable Project Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(14), pages 1-18, July.
- De Caigny, Arno & Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W. & Lessmann, Stefan, 2020. "Incorporating textual information in customer churn prediction models based on a convolutional neural network," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1563-1578.
More about this item
Keywordsemployee readiness for e-business; decision support systems; TAM; perceived usefulness; intention to use;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:11:p:2998-:d:234831. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.