What Determinants Influence Students to Start Their Own Business? Empirical Evidence from United Arab Emirates Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard, 2010.
"The effects of entrepreneurship education,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 90-112, October.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Georg Von Graevenitz & Dietmar Harhoff & Richard Weber, 2010. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Post-Print hal-00856605, HAL.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- repec:taf:entreg:v:23:y:2011:i:3-4:p:187-215 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carr, Jon C. & Sequeira, Jennifer M., 2007. "Prior family business exposure as intergenerational influence and entrepreneurial intent: A Theory of Planned Behavior approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1090-1098, October.
- Elena Moise & Cristina Coculescu & George Căruţaşu, 2014. "Education Through Simulated Enterprise," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(2), pages 262-271, December.
- Thomas M Begley & Wee-Liang Tan, 2001. "The Socio-Cultural Environment for Entrepreneurship: A Comparison Between East Asian and Anglo-Saxon Countries," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 32(3), pages 537-553, September.
- Marja-Liisa Kakkonen, 2011. "Students’ Perceptions of Their Business Competences and Entrepreneurial Intention," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(3), pages 225-243.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:12:y:2004:i:01:n:s021849580400004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Koellinger, Philipp & Minniti, Maria & Schade, Christian, 2007.
""I think I can, I think I can": Overconfidence and entrepreneurial behavior,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 502-527, August.
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti & Christian Schade, 2005. ""I Think I Can, I Think I Can": Overconfidence and Entrepreneurial Behavior," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 501, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:16:y:2011:i:01:n:s1084946711001768 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco Liñán & David Urbano & Maribel Guerrero, 2009. "Regional variations in entrepreneurial cognitions: Start-up intentions of university students in Spain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3-4), pages 187-215, August.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:528 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin M. Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2012.
"Entrepreneurial Success and Failure: Confidence and Fallible Judgment,"
INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 1733-1747, December.
- Robin Hogarth & Natalia Karelaia, 2008. "Entrepreneurial success and failure: Confidence and fallible judgement," Economics Working Papers 1130, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Costel Iliuțǎ Negricea & Emanuela Maria Avram & Raluca Cristina Eftimie, 2011. "Development And Implementation Of Relationship Marketing Principles In Romanian Higher Education Environment," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(2), pages 44-51, June.
- Alain Fayolle & B. Gailly & N. Lassas-Clerc, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Entrepreneurship Education Programmes: A New Methodology," Post-Print halshs-00133044, HAL.
- Birley, Sue & Westhead, Paul, 1994. "A taxonomy of business start-up reasons and their impact on firm growth and size," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 7-31, January.
- repec:wsi:jdexxx:v:17:y:2012:i:02:n:s1084946712500070 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; entrepreneurial intentions; determinants of entrepreneurship; entrepreneurship education; entrepreneurial confidence; United Arab Emirates;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2018:i:1:p:92-:d:192953. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .