Sustainability of Russian Banks in 2007-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2009.
"Bank Runs and Institutions: The Perils of Intervention,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1588-1607, September.
- Huberto M. Ennis & Todd Keister, 2007. "Bank runs and institutions : the perils of intervention," Working Paper 07-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 2007.
- Andrea Beltratti & René M. Stulz, 2009.
"Why Did Some Banks Perform Better During the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
15180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beltratti, Andrea & Stulz, Rene M., 2009. "Why Did Some Banks Perform Better during the Credit Crisis? A Cross-Country Study of the Impact of Governance and Regulation," Working Paper Series 2009-12, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000. "Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 24(Win), pages 14-23.
- Itay Goldstein & Ady Pauzner, 2005. "Demand–Deposit Contracts and the Probability of Bank Runs," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(3), pages 1293-1327, June.
- Martin, Daniel, 1977. "Early warning of bank failure : A logit regression approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 249-276, November.
- Thies, Clifford & Gerlowski, Daniel, 1993. "Bank Capital and Bank Failure, 1921–1932: Testing the White Hypothesis," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(04), pages 908-914, December.
- Anatoly Peresetsky & Alexandr Karminsky & Sergei Golovan, 2011. "Probability of default models of Russian banks," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 297-334, November.
- Ennis, Huberto M. & Keister, Todd, 2010. "Banking panics and policy responses," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 404-419, May.
- Dinger, Valeriya, 2009. "Do foreign-owned banks affect banking system liquidity risk?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 647-657, December.
- Espahbodi, Pouran, 1991. "Identification of problem banks and binary choice models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 53-71, February.
- James Peck & Karl Shell, 2003.
"Bank Portfolio Restrictions and Equilibrium Bank Runs,"
666156000000000077, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Karl Shell & James Peck, 2004. "Bank Portfolio Restrictions and Equilibrium Bank Runs," 2004 Meeting Papers 359, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chari, V V & Jagannathan, Ravi, 1988. " Banking Panics, Information, and Rational Expectations Equilibrium," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(3), pages 749-761, July.
- Konstandina Natalia, 2006. "Probability of Bank Failure: The Russian Case," EERC Working Paper Series 06-01e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Styrin Konstantin, 2005. "X-inefficiency, Moral Hazard, and Bank Failures," EERC Working Paper Series 01-258e-2, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Henrik Andersen, 2008. "Failure prediction of Norwegian banks: A Logit approach," Working Paper 2008/02, Norges Bank.
- Asli DemirgÃ¼Ã§-Kunt & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "The Determinants of Banking Crises in Developing and Developed Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 45(1), pages 81-109, March.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian Banks; Sustainability; macroeconomic; statistics;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gai:rpaper:62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Hugues). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gaidaru.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.