Global trends in large-value payments
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Selgin, George, 2004. "Wholesale payments: questioning the market-failure hypothesis," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 333-350, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Galbiati, Marco & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms and bank behaviour," Bank of England working papers 400, Bank of England.
- Aleksandra Bradic Martinovic, 2011. "Systemic Risks Control Aa a Determinant of Payment Systens Development in WB Countries," Book Chapters, Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Cook, Samantha, 2012. "Algorithm for identifying systemically important banks in payment systems," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-43, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Norman, Ben, 2010. "Financial Stability Paper No 7: Liquidity Saving in Real-Time Gross Settlement Systems - an Overview," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 7, Bank of England.
- Cronin, David, 2011. "Large-Value Payment System Design and Risk Management," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 78-88, January.
- Morten L. Bech & Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews, 2012. "Settlement liquidity and monetary policy implementation—lessons from the financial crisis," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Mar, pages 3-20.
- Ball, Alan & Denbee, Edward & Manning, Mark & Wetherilt, Anne, 2011. "Financial Stability Paper No 11: Intraday Liquidity - Risk and Regulation," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 11, Bank of England.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Cook, Samantha, 2013. "SinkRank: An algorithm for identifying systemically important banks in payment systems," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 7, pages 1-27.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems ; Electronic funds transfers ; Banks and banking - Automation ; Interbank market ; Globalization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2008:i:sep:p:59-81:n:v.14no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.