Has September 11 affected New York City's growth potential?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roback, Jennifer, 1982. "Wages, Rents, and the Quality of Life," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(6), pages 1257-1278, December.
- Jason Bram & James A. Orr & Carol Rapaport, 2002. "Measuring the effects of the September 11 attack on New York City," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Nov, pages 5-20.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Bess Rabin, 2005. "Exogenous shocks and the dynamics of city growth: evidence from New York," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 61-73.
- Neeraj Kaushal & Robert Kaestner & Cordelia Reimers, 2007. "Labor Market Effects of September 11th on Arab and Muslim Residents of the United States," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 42(2).
- Mamoon, Dawood & Akhtar, Sajjad & Hissam, Saadia, 2011. "Daily and monthly costs of terrorism on Pakistani exports," MPRA Paper 30926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2007.
"Calculating Tragedy: Assessing The Costs Of Terrorism,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, "undated". "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," IEW - Working Papers 205, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CESifo Working Paper Series 1341, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Calculating Tragedy: Assessing the Costs of Terrorism," CREMA Working Paper Series 2004-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Bram Jason & Haughwout Andrew & Orr James, 2009. "Further Observations on the Economic Effects on New York City of the Attack on the World Trade Center," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 1-24, July.
- James A. Orr & Giorgio Topa, 2006. "Challenges facing the New York metropolitan area economy," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 12(Jan).
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic conditions - New York (N.Y.) ; Federal Reserve District; 2nd ; War - Economic aspects ; Terrorism;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2002:i:nov:p:81-96:n:v.8no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .