Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifobei:77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allegret, Jean-Pierre & Couharde, Cécile & Coulibaly, Dramane & Mignon, Valérie, 2014.
"Current accounts and oil price fluctuations in oil-exporting countries: The role of financial development,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 185-201.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Dramane Coulibaly & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current accounts and oil price fluctuations in oil-exporting countries: the role of financial development," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-29, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Dramane Coulibaly & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Current Accounts and Oil Price Fluctuations in Oil-Exporting Countries: the Role of Financial Development," Working Papers 2013-19, CEPII research center.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014. "Current accounts and oil price fluctuations in oil-exporting countries: the role of financial development," Post-Print hal-01386099, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Dramane Coulibaly & Valérie Mignon, 2014. "Current accounts and oil price fluctuations in oil-exporting countries: the role of financial development," Post-Print hal-01385946, HAL.
- Nurtac Yildirim & Oguzhan Ozcelebi & Seval Oral Ozkan, 2015. "Revisiting the impacts of oil price increases on monetary policy implementation in the largest oil importers," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 11-35.
- Breitenfellner, Andreas & Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Mayer, Philipp, 2015. "Energy inflation and house price corrections," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 109-116.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2014.
"A simple model of an oil based global savings glut—the “China factor”and the OPEC cartel,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 413-430, September.
- Belke, Ansgar & Gros, Daniel, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut – The ""China Factor"" and the OPEC Cartel," Ruhr Economic Papers 128, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut: The "China Factor" and the OPEC Cartel," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 911, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Riggi, Marianna & Venditti, Fabrizio, 2015.
"The time varying effect of oil price shocks on euro-area exports,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-94.
- Marianna Riggi & Fabrizio Venditti, 2015. "The time varying effect of oil price shocks on euro-area exports," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1035, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Goknur Umutlu & Yilmaz Yildız, 2011. "The Effect of Global Liquidity on Macroeconomic Parameters," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(3), pages 167181-1671, September.
- Matthew Higgins & Thomas Klitgaard, 2009. "Grandeur et décadence de l’accumulation d’actifs étrangers : causes et conséquences," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 189-205.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vitor & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2017. "Spillovers from the oil sector to the housing market cycle," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 209-220.
- Matthew Higgins & Thomas Klitgaard, 2009. "The Rise and Fall of Sovereign Wealth Accumulation : Causes and Consequences," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(1), pages 179-193.
- Projektgruppe Gemeinschaftsdiagnose, 2015. "Kräftiger Aufschwung dank günstigem Öl und schwachem Euro," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 68(08), pages 03-73, April.
More about this item
KeywordsPetroleum industry and trade ; Investments; Foreign;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednci:y:2006:i:dec:n:v.12no.9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.