The U.S. economy in 1989 and 1990: walking a fine line
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Win ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 90 Hennepin Avenue, P.O. Box 291, Minneapolis, MN 55480-0291|
Phone: (612) 204-5000
Web page: http://minneapolisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.minneapolisfed.org/pubs/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Richard M. Todd, 1984. "Improving economic forecasting with Bayesian vector autoregression," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Preston J. Miller & William Roberds, 1987.
"The quantitative significance of the Lucas critique,"
109, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Miller, Preston J & Roberds, William T, 1991. "The Quantitative Significance of the Lucas Critique," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(4), pages 361-87, October.
- David E. Runkle, 1988. "Why no crunch from the crash?," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 2-7.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1984. "Above-average national growth in 1985 and 1986," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Clarence W. Nelson, 1988. "Modeling the impact of an energy price shock on interregional income transfer," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-17.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmqr:y:1989:i:win:p:3-10:n:v.13no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.