A Federal Reserve System conference on research in applied microeconomics
This article summarizes papers presented at the System Applied Microeconomics Conference organized and hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis on May 5-6, 2011. This annual conference brings together economists from the Federal Reserve District Banks across the Federal Reserve System and the Federal Reserve Board to present their latest economic research.
Volume (Year): (2011)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel Aaronson & Sumit Agarwal & Eric French, 2012. "The Spending and Debt Response to Minimum Wage Hikes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(7), pages 3111-39, December.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2011.
"Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity,"
1122, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Aliprantis, Dionissi, 2012. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from Moving to Opportunity," Working Paper 1122R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2011. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper 1101, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Dionissi Aliprantis, 2012. "Assessing the evidence on neighborhood effects from moving to opportunity," Working Paper 1233, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- John V. Duca & Anil Kumar, 2011.
"Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals,"
1110, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & Kumar, Anil, 2014. "Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 62-75.
- Mary A. Burke & Michael Manz, 2011. "Economic literacy and inflation expectations: evidence from a laboratory experiment," Public Policy Discussion Paper 11-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Burcu Duygan-Bump & Alexey Levkov & Judit Montoriol-Garriga, 2010. "Financing constraints and unemployment: evidence from the Great Recession," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU10-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2011:i:nov:p:455-462:n:v.93no.6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.