The next round of services negotiations: identifying priorities and options
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2000)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 442, St. Louis, MO 63166|
Web page: http://www.stlouisfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.stls.frb.org/research/order/pubform.html Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drusilla K. Brown & Robert M. Stern, 2000.
"Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0001, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Brown, Drusilla K & Stern, Robert M, 2001. "Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 262-86, May.
- Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M., 1999. "Measurement and Modeling of the Economic Effects of Trade and Investment Barriers in Services," Working Papers 453, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Aaditya Mattoo, 2000. "Developing Countries in the New Round of GATS Negotiations: Towards a Pro-Active Role," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(04), pages 471-489, 04.
- Philippa Dee & Kevin Hanslow, 2002. "Multilateral liberalisation of services trade," International Trade 0207002, EconWPA.
- Djankov, Simeon & Hoekman, Bernard, 1998.
"Conditions of Competition and Multilateral Surveillance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1988, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simeon Djankov & Bernard Hoekman, 1998. "Conditions of Competition and Multilateral Surveillance," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(8), pages 1109-1128, November.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1999. "The WTO and the millennium round : between standstill and leapfrog," Kiel Discussion Papers 352, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Deardorff, Alan V, 2001.
"International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 233-48, May.
- Deardorff, Alan V., 2001. "International provision of trade services, trade, and fragmentation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2548, The World Bank.
- Deardorff, A.V., 2000. "International Provision of Trade Services, Trade, and Fragmentation," Working Papers 463, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford & David Tarr, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investments in Services and the Domestic Market for Expertise,"
NBER Working Papers
7700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen, James & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr, David, 2000. "Foreign direct investment in services and the domestic market for expertise," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2413, The World Bank.
- Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang & Will Martin, 2002. "Capturing the Implications of Services Trade Liberalization," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 3-33.
- Fink, Carsten & Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina, 2001.
"Trade in international maritime services : how much does policy matter?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2522, The World Bank.
- Carsten Fink & Aaditya Mattoo & Ileana Cristina Neagu, 2002. "Trade in International Maritime Services: How Much Does Policy Matter?," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 16(1), pages 81-108, June.
- Claessens, Stijn & Glaessner, Tom, 1998. "The internationalization of financial services in Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1911, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:2000:i:jul:p:31-52:n:v.82no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.