Going digital in rural America
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adrian J. Bailey & Thomas J. Cooke, 1998. "Family Migration and Employment: The Importance of Migration History and Gender," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(2), pages 99-118, August.
- Andrew M. Isserman, 2000. "Creating new economic opportunities : the competitive advantages of rural America in the next century," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Oct, pages 123-141.
- Edward J. Malecki & Ryan M. Poehling, 1999. "Extroverts and introverts: small manufacturers and their information sources," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 247-268, July.
- Jan Youtie, 2000. "Field of Dreams Revisited: Economic Development and Telecommunications in LaGrange, Georgia," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(2), pages 146-153, May.
- Mark Drabenstott, 2001. "New Policies for a New Rural America," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 24(1), pages 3-15, January.
- William F. Fox & Sanela Porca, 2000.
"Investing in rural infrastructure,"
Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Oct, pages 63-89.
- Van Horn, Richard L. & Harvey, Michael G., 1998. "The rural entrepreneurial venture: creating the virtual megafirm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 257-274, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrc:y:2001:i:sep:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.