Going digital in rural America
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1 Memorial Drive, Kansas City, MO 64198-0001|
Phone: (816) 881-2254
Web page: http://www.kansascityfed.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Youtie, 2000. "Field of Dreams Revisited: Economic Development and Telecommunications in LaGrange, Georgia," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 14(2), pages 146-153, May.
- William F. Fox & Sanela Porca, 2001. "Investing in Rural Infrastructure," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 24(1), pages 103-133, January.
- David L. Barkley, 1995. "The Economics of Change in Rural America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1252-1258.
- Andrew M. Isserman, 2000. "Creating new economic opportunities : the competitive advantages of rural America in the next century," Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Oct, pages 123-141.
- Adrian J. Bailey & Thomas J. Cooke, 1998. "Family Migration and Employment: The Importance of Migration History and Gender," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 21(2), pages 99-118, August.
- David S. Kraybill & Bruce A. Weber, 1995. "Institutional Change and Economic Development in Rural America," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(5), pages 1265-1270.
- Mark Drabenstott, 2001. "New Policies for a New Rural America," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 24(1), pages 3-15, January.
- Edward J. Malecki & Ryan M. Poehling, 1999. "Extroverts and introverts: small manufacturers and their information sources," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 247-268, July.
- Van Horn, Richard L. & Harvey, Michael G., 1998. "The rural entrepreneurial venture: creating the virtual megafirm," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 257-274, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkrc:y:2001:i:sep:p:49-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.