Making monetary policy in an uncertain world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinhart, Vincent, 1991. "Conducting monetary policy without a nominal anchor," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 573-596.
- Sack, Brian & Wieland, Volker, 2000.
"Interest-rate smoothing and optimal monetary policy: a review of recent empirical evidence,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1-2), pages 205-228.
- Brian P. Sack & Volker W. Wieland, 1999. "Interest-rate smoothing and optimal monetary policy: a review of recent empirical evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-39, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2001.
"Is The Fed Too Timid? Monetary Policy In An Uncertain World,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 203-217, May.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1999. "Is the Fed too timid? Monetary policy in an uncertain world," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bikhchandani, Sushil & Hirshleifer, David & Welch, Ivo, 1992.
"A Theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom, and Cultural Change in Informational Cascades,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(5), pages 992-1026, October.
- Sushil Bikhchandani & David Hirshleifer & Ivo Welch, 2010. "A theory of Fads, Fashion, Custom and cultural change as informational Cascades," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1193, David K. Levine.
- English William B. & Nelson William R. & Sack Brian P., 2003. "Interpreting the Significance of the Lagged Interest Rate in Estimated Monetary Policy Rules," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-18, April.
- David H. Romer & Christina D. Romer, 2000. "Federal Reserve Information and the Behavior of Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 429-457, June.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 2000.
"Three lessons for monetary policy in a low-inflation era,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 936-978.
- David L. Reifschneider & John C. Williams, 1999. "Three lessons for monetary policy in a low inflation era," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan S. Blinder, 1999. "Central Banking in Theory and Practice," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262522608, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mandler, Martin, 2007.
"Decomposing Federal Funds Rate forecast uncertainty using real-time data,"
13498, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2009.
- Martin Mandler, 2009. "Decomposing Federal Funds Rate forecast uncertainty using real-time data," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200947, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Mandler, Martin, 2007. "The Taylor rule and interest rate uncertainty in the U.S. 1955-2006," MPRA Paper 2340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Canofari, Paolo & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni, 2017.
"Regime switches under policy uncertainty in monetary unions,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 124-132.
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni, 2016. "Regime switches under policy uncertainty in monetary unions," wp.comunite 00126, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Banks and banking; Central;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedkpr:y:2003:p:265-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .