A comparison of U.S. corporate and bank insolvency resolution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walker F. Todd, 1994. "Bank receivership and conservatorship," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
- George G. Kaufman, 2004. "Depositor Liquidity and Loss Sharing in Bank Failure Resolutions," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 237-249, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bennett, Rosalind L. & Unal, Haluk, 2014. "The effects of resolution methods and industry stress on the loss on assets from bank failures," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 18-31.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Annemarie van der Zwet, 2011. "Crisis Management Tools in the EU: What Do We Really Need?," DNB Occasional Studies 902, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Marinč, Matej & Rant, Vasja, 2014. "A cross-country analysis of bank bankruptcy regimes," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 13(C), pages 134-150.
- Snezana Popovčić-Avrić & Vule Mizdraković & Marina Đenić, 2013. "Analysis of Financial Structure of the Serbian Banking Sector: Impact of the Financial Crisis," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(2), pages 81-92.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhep:y:2006:i:qii:p:44-55:n:v.30no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .