Analysis of Financial Structure of the Serbian Banking Sector: Impact of the Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christa Hainz, 2005. "Effects of bank insolvency on corporate incentives in transition economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 261-286, April.
- Robert R. Bliss & George G. Kaufman, 2006. "A comparison of U.S. corporate and bank insolvency resolution," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 44-55.
- repec:cbk:journl:v:1y:2013:i:3:p:5-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radoje Žugić, 2013. "Crisis management and the banking system in Montenegro," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(1), pages 5-19.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial statements; financial ratios; Republic of Serbia;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:2:p:81-92. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbmgvme.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.