The democratization of America's capital markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heaton, John & Lucas, Deborah, 2000. "Portfolio Choice in the Presence of Background Risk," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(460), pages 1-26, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Straub, Roland, 2012.
"Changes in the output Euler equation and asset markets participation,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1659-1672.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2012. "Changes in the Output Euler Equation and Asset Markets Participation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00680647, HAL.
- Godek, John & Murray, Kyle B., 2008. "Willingness to pay for advice: The role of rational and experiential processing," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 77-87, May.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Zong, Sijing, 2006. "The cash flow-investment relationship: International evidence of limited access to external finance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 89-104, February.
- Dan Herman, 2012. "The missing movement: a Polanyian analysis of pre-crisis America," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 624-641, June.
- Florin O. Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2013.
"Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules, and the Great Inflation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 377-392, May.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2006. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules, and the Great Inflation," IMF Working Papers 06/200, International Monetary Fund.
- Florin Bilbiie & Roland Straub, 2013. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules, and the Great Inflation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00622873, HAL.
- Straub, Roland & Bilbiie, Florin O., 2012. "Asset market participation, monetary policy rules and the great inflation," Working Paper Series 1438, European Central Bank.
- Bilbiie, Florin Ovidiu & Straub, Roland, 2011. "Asset Market Participation, Monetary Policy Rules and the Great Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8555, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Favilukis, Jack, 2013. "Inequality, stock market participation, and the equity premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(3), pages 740-759.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestments ; Capital market ; Stock market ; Venture capital;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedder:y:2001:i:qii:p:10-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .