U.S. monetary policy in an integrating world: 1960 to 2000
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2000)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 600 Atlantic Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02210|
Web page: http://www.bos.frb.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Athanasoulis, Stefano G. & van Wincoop, Eric, 2000.
"Growth uncertainty and risksharing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 477-505, June.
- Richard N. Cooper, 1999. "Exchange Rate Choices," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1877, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Jason Furman & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1998. "Economic Crises: Evidence and Insights from East Asia," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 1-136.
- Kane, Edward J, 1996. "De Jure Interstate Banking: Why Only Now?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 141-61, May.
- Stephen K. McNees, 1986. "Modeling the Fed: a forward- looking monetary policy reaction function," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 3-8.
- Geoffrey M.B. Tootell, 1997. "How farsighted is the FOMC?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 49-65.
- James V. Houpt, 1981. "Performance and characteristics of Edge corporation," Staff Studies 110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Henry S. Terrell, 1973. "The foreign term-lending activities of U.S. banks," International Finance Discussion Papers 23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard N. Cooper, 1999. "Exchange rate choices," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 43(Jun), pages 99-136.
- Owen F. Humpage, 1996.
"U.S. intervention: assessing the probability of success,"
9608, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Humpage, Owen F, 1999. "U.S. Intervention: Assessing the Probability of Success," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 731-47, November.
- Nessén, Marianne & Vestin, David, 2000.
"Average Inflation Targeting,"
Working Paper Series
119, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph Scalise, 1995.
"The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
96-06, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Anil K. Kashyap & Joseph M. Scalise, 1995. "The Transformation of the U.S. Banking Industry: What a Long, Strange Trips It's Been," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 26(2), pages 55-218.
- Donald T. Savage, 1993. "Interstate banking: a status report," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Dec, pages 1075-1089.
- William R. Cline, 1995. "International Debt Reexamined," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 46.
- Anna J. Schwartz, 2000. "The Rise and Fall of Foreign Exchange Market Intervention," NBER Working Papers 7751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M & Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1993. "Does Foreign-Exchange Intervention Matter? The Portfolio Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1356-69, December.
- Ronald I. McKinnon & Kenichi Ohno, 1997. "Dollar and Yen: Resolving Economic Conflict between the United States and Japan," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262133350, December.
- William R. White, 1996. "International agreements in the area of banking and finance: accomplishments and outstanding issues," BIS Working Papers 38, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lewis, Karen K, 1995. "Are Foreign Exchange Intervention and Monetary Policy Related, and Does It Really Matter?," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68(2), pages 185-214, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:2000:i:oct:p:77-121:n:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.