Interstate banking: a status report
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ely, David P. & Song, Moon H., 2000. "Acquisition activity of large depository institutions in the 1990s:: An empirical analysis of motives," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 467-484.
- Ben R. Craig & João Cabral dos Santos, 1996. "Performance and asset management effects of bank acquisitions," Working Paper 9619, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Collender, Robert N. & Shaffer, Sherrill, 2003.
"Local bank office ownership, deposit control, market structure, and economic growth,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 27-57, January.
- Collender, Robert N. & Shaffer, Sherrill L., 2000. "Local Bank Office Ownership, Deposit Control, Market Structure, And Economic Growth," Technical Bulletins 33555, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Robert N. Collender, 2001. "Local bank office ownership, deposit control, market structure, and economic growth," Proceedings 739, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Collender, Robert N. & Schaffer, Sherrill L., 2000. "Local Bank Office Ownership, Deposit Control, Market Structure, and Economic Growth," Technical Bulletins 184372, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- DeYoung, Robert & Hasan, Iftekhar & Kirchhoff, Bruce, 1998. "The Impact of Out-of-State Entry on the Cost Efficiency of Local Commercial Banks," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 191-203, March.
- Elijah Brewer & William E. Jackson & Julapa Jagtiani, 2000. "Impact of independent directors and the regulatory environment on bank merger prices: evidence from takeover activity in the 1990s," Working Paper Series WP-00-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Beck, Thorsten & Levine, Ross & Levkov, Alexey, 2007.
"Big bad banks ? the impact of U.S. branch deregulation on income distribution,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4330, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2007. "Big Bad Banks? The Impact of U.S. Branch Deregulation on Income Distribution," NBER Working Papers 13299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jith Jayaratne & Philip E. Strahan, 1997. "The benefits of branching deregulation," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Dec, pages 13-29.
- Peek, Joe & Rosengren, Eric S., 1998.
"Bank consolidation and small business lending: It's not just bank size that matters,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 799-819, August.
- Joe Peek & Eric S. Rosengren, 1997. "Bank consolidation and small business lending: it's not just bank size that matters," Working Papers 97-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Cybo-Ottone, Alberto & Murgia, Maurizio, 2000. "Mergers and shareholder wealth in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 831-859, June.
- Thorsten Beck & Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov, 2010.
"Big Bad Banks? The Winners and Losers from Bank Deregulation in the United States,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 65(5), pages 1637-1667, October.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Levine, R. & Levkov, A., 2009. "Big Bad Banks? The Winners and Losers From Bank Deregulation in the United States," Discussion Paper 2009-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Richard N. Cooper & Jane Sneddon Little, 2000. "U.S. monetary policy in an integrating world: 1960 to 2000," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 45(Oct), pages 77-121.
- Fraser, Donald R. & Hooton, Jerry L. & Kolari, James W. & Reising, Joseph J., 1997. "The wealth effects of interstate branching," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 589-611, May.
- Carow, Kenneth A. & Heron, Randall A., 1998. "The interstate banking and branching efficiency act of 1994: A wealth event for acquisition targets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 175-196, February.
- repec:pal:jbkreg:v:19:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41261-017-0056-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Nieto, Maria J. & Wall, Larry D., 2015. "Cross-border banking on the two sides of the Atlantic: does it have an impact on bank crisis management?," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Evren Ors, 2002. "Local market consolidation and bank productive efficiency," Working Paper Series WP-02-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking law ; Interstate banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:1993:i:dec:p:1075-1089:n:v.79no.12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.