Monetary policy alternatives for Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Luis Moreno-Villalaz, 1999. "Lessons from the Monetary Experience of Panama: A Dollar Economy with Financial Integration," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 421-439, Winter.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001.
"Monetary policy strategies for Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 415-444, December.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Miguel A. Savastano, 2000. "Monetary Policy Strategies for Latin America," NBER Working Papers 7617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001. "Monetary policy strategies for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2685, The World Bank.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Steve H. Hanke & Kurt Schuler, 1999. "A Monetary Constitution for Argentina: Rules for Dollarization," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 405-419, Winter.
- Mark Zelmer & Andrea Schaechter, 2000. "Adopting Inflation Targeting; Practical Issues for Emerging Market Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 202, International Monetary Fund.
- Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2001. "Dollarization: will the quick fix pay off in the long run?," EconSouth, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 14-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Winkelried, 2017.
"Inferring Inflation Expectations from Fixed-Event Forecasts,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 1-31, June.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2014. "Inferring inflation expectations from fixed-event forecasts," Working Papers 2014-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fernando José Pérez Forero, 2015.
"Comparing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks in Latin America: A Hierachical Panel VAR,"
Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez",
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2015eng, enero-jun.
- Pérez, Fernando, 2015. "Comparing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks in Latin America: A Hierarchical Panel VAR," Working Papers 2015-015, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Latin America ; Economic policy - Latin America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:2001:i:q3:p:43-53:n:v.86no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .