Monetary policy alternatives for Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001.
"Monetary policy strategies for Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 415-444, December.
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Miguel A. Savastano, 2000. "Monetary Policy Strategies for Latin America," NBER Working Papers 7617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S. & Savastano, Miguel A., 2001. "Monetary policy strategies for Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2685, The World Bank.
- Mark Zelmer & Andrea Schaechter, 2000. "Adopting Inflation Targeting; Practical Issues for Emerging Market Countries," IMF Occasional Papers 202, International Monetary Fund.
- Myriam Quispe-Agnoli, 2001. "Dollarization: will the quick fix pay off in the long run?," EconSouth, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q1, pages 14-19.
- Juan Luis Moreno-Villalaz, 1999. "Lessons from the Monetary Experience of Panama: A Dollar Economy with Financial Integration," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 421-439, Winter.
- Carare, Alina & Stone, Mark R., 2006. "Inflation targeting regimes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1297-1315, July.
- Steve H. Hanke & Kurt Schuler, 1999. "A Monetary Constitution for Argentina: Rules for Dollarization," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 18(3), pages 405-419, Winter.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Diego Winkelried, 2017.
"Inferring Inflation Expectations from Fixed-Event Forecasts,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(2), pages 1-31, June.
- Winkelried, Diego, 2014. "Inferring inflation expectations from fixed-event forecasts," Working Papers 2014-016, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Fernando José Pérez Forero, 2015.
"Comparing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks in Latin America: A Hierachical Panel VAR,"
Premio de Banca Central Rodrigo Gómez / Central Banking Award "Rodrigo Gómez",
Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA, number prg2015eng, enero-jun.
- Pérez, Fernando, 2015. "Comparing the Transmission of Monetary Policy Shocks in Latin America: A Hierarchical Panel VAR," Working Papers 2015-015, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Latin America ; Economic policy - Latin America;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedaer:y:2001:i:q3:p:43-53:n:v.86no.3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.