Riforme del welfare state ed equità
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ardagna, Silvia & Alesina, Alberto, 1998. "Tales of Fiscal Adjustment," Scholarly Articles 2579822, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Felice Roberto Pizzuti, 2013. "L'evoluzione del sistema pensionistico italiano e i rapporti intergenerazionali," ECONOMIA E SOCIETÀ REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 59-73.
- repec:pal:gpprii:v:42:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1057_s41288-017-0054-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lilia Costabile, 2009. "Institutions for Social Well-Being: The Author’s Reply," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Silvia Ardagna, 1998. "Tales of fiscal adjustment," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 13(27), pages 487-545, October.
- Barr, Nicholas, 2001. "The Welfare State as Piggy Bank: Information, Risk, Uncertainty, and the Role of the State," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199246595.
- International Monetary Fund, 2011. "Possible Unintended Consequences of Basel III and Solvency II," IMF Working Papers 11/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1995. "The Welfare State and Economic Performance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(2), pages 171-98, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1997. "Fiscal Adjustments in OECD Countries: Composition and Macroeconomic Effects," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 44(2), pages 210-248, June.
- Alberto Alesina & Roberto Perotti, 1995. "The Political Economy of Budget Deficits," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 42(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Atkinson, Anthony B., 1995. "The Welfare State and Economic Performance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 48(2), pages 171-198, June.
- Marco Morales & Guillermo Larraín, 2017.
"The Chilean Electronic Market for Annuities (SCOMP): Reducing Information Asymmetries and Improving Competition,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 42(3), pages 389-405, July.
- Guillermo Larraín & Marco Morales, 2010. "The Chilean Electronic Market for Annuities (SCOMP):Reducing Information Asymmetries and Improving Competition," Working Papers 5, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fan:eseses:v:html10.3280/es2014-001017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angelo Ventriglia). General contact details of provider: http://www.francoangeli.it/riviste/sommario.asp?IDRivista=14 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.