Memory, Marketing and Economic Performances in Usa Symphony Orchestras and Opera Houses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seongho Song & David Yi, 2011. "The fundraising efficiency in U.S. non-profit art organizations: an application of a Bayesian estimation approach using the stochastic frontier production model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 171-180, April.
- Thomas More Smith, 2007. "The Impact Of Government Funding On Private Contributions To Nonprofit Performing Arts Organizations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 137-160, March.
- David T. Yi, 2010. "Determinants of fundraising efficiency of nonprofit organizations: evidence from US public charitable organizations," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 465-475.
- Samuel Cameron, 2016.
"Past, present and future: music economics at the crossroads,"
Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Samuel Cameron, 2016. "Past, present and future: music economics at the crossroads," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 40(1), pages 1-12, February.
- Jeffrey Pompe & Lawrence Tamburri & Johnathan Munn, 2011. "Factors that influence programming decisions of US symphony orchestras," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 35(3), pages 167-184, August.
- Jessie P. H. Poon & Christine A. Lai, 2008. "Why are Non-profit Performing Arts Organisations Successful in Mid-sized US Cities?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(11), pages 2273-2289, October.
- Mangold, W. Glynn & Faulds, David J., 2009. "Social media: The new hybrid element of the promotion mix," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 357-365, July.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMemory; Marketing and Economic Performances in Usa Symphony Orchestras and Opera Houses;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eur:ejesjr:187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (European Center for Science Education and Research) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask European Center for Science Education and Research to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://journals.euser.org/index.php/ejes .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.