Fundraising, social media and tourism in American symphony orchestras and opera houses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seongho Song & David Yi, 2011. "The fundraising efficiency in U.S. non-profit art organizations: an application of a Bayesian estimation approach using the stochastic frontier production model," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 171-180, April.
- Thomas More Smith, 2007. "The Impact Of Government Funding On Private Contributions To Nonprofit Performing Arts Organizations," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(1), pages 137-160, March.
- David T. Yi, 2010. "Determinants of fundraising efficiency of nonprofit organizations: evidence from US public charitable organizations," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(7), pages 465-475.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Neslin, Scott A. & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2009. "Key Issues in Multichannel Customer Management: Current Knowledge and Future Directions," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 70-81.
- Yi-De Liu, 2014. "Cultural Events and Cultural Tourism Development: Lessons from the European Capitals of Culture," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 498-514, March.
- Lawrence Tamburri & Johnathan Munn & Jeffrey Pompe, 2015. "Repertoire Conventionality in Major US Symphony Orchestras: Factors Influencing Management's Programming Choices," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(2), pages 97-108, March.
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Musical tourism; Social media; American classical music; Fundraising; Cluster analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:buseco:v:54:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1057_s11369-019-00118-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.