Managing the Brand and Communication in Social Media
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2010. "Users of the world, unite! The challenges and opportunities of Social Media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 59-68, January.
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vasile-Daniel Păvăloaia & Elena-Mădălina Teodor & Doina Fotache & Magdalena Danileţ, 2019. "Opinion Mining on Social Media Data: Sentiment Analysis of User Preferences," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(16), pages 1-21, August.
- Shiwei Shen & Marios Sotiriadis & Qing Zhou, 2020. "Could Smart Tourists Be Sustainable and Responsible as Well? The Contribution of Social Networking Sites to Improving Their Sustainable and Responsible Behavior," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(4), pages 1-21, February.
- Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A., 2014. "Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 747-758.
- Saridakis, George & Benson, Vladlena & Ezingeard, Jean-Noel & Tennakoon, Hemamali, 2016. "Individual information security, user behaviour and cyber victimisation: An empirical study of social networking users," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 320-330.
- Wilert Puriwat & Suchart Tripopsakul, 2021. "Explaining Social Media Adoption for a Business Purpose: An Application of the UTAUT Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-13, February.
- Chen, Yan, 2018. "Blockchain tokens and the potential democratization of entrepreneurship and innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 567-575.
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2015. "How are companies facing the social media (r)evolution?," MERCATI & COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 67-86.
- Baccarella, Christian V. & Wagner, Timm F. & Kietzmann, Jan H. & McCarthy, Ian P., 2018. "Social media? It's serious! Understanding the dark side of social media," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 431-438.
- Niklas Kühl & Marius Mühlthaler & Marc Goutier, 0. "Supporting customer-oriented marketing with artificial intelligence: automatically quantifying customer needs from social media," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Fraccastoro, Sara & Gabrielsson, Mika & Pullins, Ellen Bolman, 2021. "The integrated use of social media, digital, and traditional communication tools in the B2B sales process of international SMEs," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4).
- Ziad Abdelmoety & Spiros Gounaris, 2015. "Exporting B2B Solutions: The Impact and Contribution of Using Social Media," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 1(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Mohammad Tipu Sultan & Farzana Sharmin & Alina Badulescu & Darie Gavrilut & Ke Xue, 2021. "Social Media-Based Content towards Image Formation: A New Approach to the Selection of Sustainable Destinations," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-22, April.
- Cartwright, Severina & Davies, Iain & Archer-Brown, Chris, 2021. "Managing relationships on social media in business-to-business organisations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 120-134.
- Luyi Qiu & Aro I & Timothy J. Lee & Jinok Susanna Kim, 2021. "How Sustainable Social Media Advertising Affect Visitors’ Decision to Attend a Festival Event?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-16, August.
- Drago Ruzic & Antun Bilos & Filip Radulovic, 2018. "Preliminary Study Of Personal Marketing In The Digital Environment: Attributes And Perception Of Internet Users In Croatia," Economic Thought and Practice, Department of Economics and Business, University of Dubrovnik, vol. 27(1), pages 209-229, june.
- Berthon, Pierre R. & Pitt, Leyland F. & Plangger, Kirk & Shapiro, Daniel, 2012. "Marketing meets Web 2.0, social media, and creative consumers: Implications for international marketing strategy," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 261-271.
- Fraccastoro, Sara & Gabrielsson, Mika & Chetty, Sylvie, 2021. "Social Media Firm Specific Advantages as Enablers of Network Embeddedness of International Entrepreneurial Ventures," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(3).
- Jooyoung Hwang & Anita Eves & Jason L. Stienmetz, 2021. "The Impact of Social Media Use on Consumers’ Restaurant Consumption Experiences: A Qualitative Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(12), pages 1-33, June.
- Benoît Desmarchelier & Eddy S. Fang, 2016. "Social Media and the Diffusion of Information: A Computational Experiment on the Emergence of Food Scares," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 69(4), pages 559-583, November.
- Ravneet Singh Bhandari & Ajay Bansal, 2018. "A Comparison of Psychological and Socio-economic Factors Affecting Individual Userâ€™s Social Media Behaviour," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 7(2), pages 126-134, June.
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; social media marketing; growth and benefits of social media; marketing strategy; customer preferences; marketing communications;
All these keywords.
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:20-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.