Managing the Brand and Communication in Social Media
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kietzmann, Jan H. & Hermkens, Kristopher & McCarthy, Ian P. & Silvestre, Bruno S., 2011. "Social media? Get serious! Understanding the functional building blocks of social media," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 241-251, May.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rydén, Pernille & Ringberg, Torsten & Wilke, Ricky, 2015. "How Managers' Shared Mental Models of Business–Customer Interactions Create Different Sensemaking of Social Media," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-16.
- Reilly, Anne H. & Hynan, Katherine A., 2014. "Corporate communication, sustainability, and social media: It's not easy (really) being green," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 747-758.
- Sumit Chaturvedi & Sachin Gupta & Devendra Singh Hada, 2016. "Perceived Risk, Trust and Information Seeking Behavior as Antecedents of Online Apparel Buying Behavior in India: An Exploratory Study in Context of Rajasthan," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 935-943.
- Saridakis, George & Benson, Vladlena & Ezingeard, Jean-Noel & Tennakoon, Hemamali, 2016. "Individual information security, user behaviour and cyber victimisation: An empirical study of social networking users," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 320-330.
- Kohli, Chiranjeev & Suri, Rajneesh & Kapoor, Anuj, 2015. "Will social media kill branding?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 35-44.
- Dabirian, Amir & Kietzmann, Jan & Diba, Hoda, 2017. "A great place to work!? Understanding crowdsourced employer branding," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 197-205.
- Islam, A.K.M. Najmul & Laato, Samuli & Talukder, Shamim & Sutinen, Erkki, 2020. "Misinformation sharing and social media fatigue during COVID-19: An affordance and cognitive load perspective," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 159(C).
- Chen, Yan, 2018. "Blockchain tokens and the potential democratization of entrepreneurship and innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 567-575.
- Elena Casprini & Alberto Di Minin, 2015. "How are companies facing the social media (r)evolution?," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 67-86.
- Paul M. Leonardi, 2014. "Social Media, Knowledge Sharing, and Innovation: Toward a Theory of Communication Visibility," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 25(4), pages 796-816, December.
- Noraini Noor & Anjli Gandhi & Ismahalil Ishak & Saodah Wok, 2014. "Development of Indicators for Family Well-Being in Malaysia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 279-318, January.
- Chirumalla, Koteshwar, 2016. "Organizing lessons learned practice for product–service innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4986-4991.
- Athni, Aditya, 2017. "Contextual, emotional and behavioural influences of YouTube product review videos and official advertisements on consumers," Journal of Applied Leadership and Management, Hochschule Kempten - University of Applied Sciences, Professional School of Business & Technology, vol. 5, pages 27-34.
- Niklas Kühl & Marius Mühlthaler & Marc Goutier, 0. "Supporting customer-oriented marketing with artificial intelligence: automatically quantifying customer needs from social media," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 0, pages 1-17.
- Beatrice d'Ippolito, 2014. "The importance of design for firms' competitiveness: a review of the literature," Working paper serie RMT - Grenoble Ecole de Management hal-00936947, HAL.
- Ziad Abdelmoety & Spiros Gounaris, 2015. "Exporting B2B Solutions: The Impact and Contribution of Using Social Media," Athens Journal of Business & Economics, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER), vol. 1(1), pages 23-40, January.
- Cartwright, Severina & Davies, Iain & Archer-Brown, Chris, 2021. "Managing relationships on social media in business-to-business organisations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 120-134.
- Vasja Roblek & Andrej Bertoncelj, 2014. "Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on OTC Medicines Consumers," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(35), pages 1-12, February.
- Moussa, Faten & BenOuda, Olfa & Delhoumi, Ezzeddine, 2017. "The use of open source internet to analysis and predict stock market trading volume," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 399-411.
- Supratim Kundu & Swapnajit Chakraborti, 0. "A comparative study of online consumer reviews of Apple iPhone across Amazon, Twitter and MouthShut platforms," Electronic Commerce Research, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-26.
More about this item
Keywordssocial media; social media marketing; growth and benefits of social media; marketing strategy; customer preferences; marketing communications;
All these keywords.
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:20-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.