Impact of global financial crisis on stock markets: Evidence from Pakistan and India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miyakoshi, Tatsuyoshi, 2002. "ARCH versus information-based variances: evidence from the Tokyo Stock Market," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-231, April.
- Nelson, Daniel B, 1991. "Conditional Heteroskedasticity in Asset Returns: A New Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(2), pages 347-370, March.
- Attiya Y. Javed & Ayaz Ahmed, 1999. "The Response of Karachi Stock Exchange to Nuclear Detonation," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 777-786.
- Pyun, Chong Soo & Lee, Sa Young & Nam, Kiseok, 2000. "Volatility and information flows in emerging equity market: A case of the Korean Stock Exchange," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 405-420.
- Levine, Ross, 2002.
"Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which Is Better?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 398-428, October.
- Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which is Better?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 442, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Ross Levine, 2002. "Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems: Which is Better?," NBER Working Papers 9138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghassan Omet & Mohammad Khasawneh & Jamal Khasawneh, 2002. "Efficiency tests and volatility effects: evidence from the Jordanian stock market," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(12), pages 817-821.
- Enisan, Akinlo A. & Olufisayo, Akinlo O., 2009. "Stock market development and economic growth: Evidence from seven sub-Sahara African countries," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 162-171.
- Alper, C. Emre & Yilmaz, Kamil, 2004. "Volatility and contagion: evidence from the Istanbul stock exchange," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 353-367, December.
- Alsubaie, Abdullah & Najand, Mohammad, 2009. "Trading volume, time-varying conditional volatility, and asymmetric volatility spillover in the Saudi stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 139-159, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghamz-e-Ali Siyal & Asma Mohsin & Khalid Zaman, 2014. "Financial Soundness and Pakistanâ€™s Economics Growth: Turn on the Light," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(9), pages 359-371, September.
- Ghouse, Ghulam & Khan, Saud Ahmed & Arshad, Muhammad, 2015.
"Time Varying Volatility Modeling of Pakistani and leading foreign stock markets,"
70080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ghouse, Ghulam & Khan, Saud Ahmed & Arshad, Muhammad, 2015. "Time Varying Volatility Modeling of Pakistani and leading foreign stock markets," MPRA Paper 70117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faisal Khan & Saif-Ur-Rehman Khan & Hashim Khan, 2016. "Pricing of Risk, Various Volatility Dynamics and Macroeconomic Exposure of Firm Returns: New Evidence on Age Effect," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 551-561.
- repec:mth:ber888:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:177-188 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Naveed, 2015. "Capital Structure Dynamics and Sensitivity Analysis: A Case of Developing Country?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2603875, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Kamal, Mona, 2014. "Studying the Validity of the Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH) in the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) after the 25th of January Revolution," MPRA Paper 54708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:35:y:2017:i:c:p:29-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samet GÃ¼nay, 2016. "Alteration of Risk in Asian Bond Markets during and after Mortgage Crisis: Evidence from Value at Risk (VaR) Analysis," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, pages 159â€“182-1.
- Persakis, Anthony & Iatridis, George Emmanuel, 2016. "Audit quality, investor protection and earnings management during the financial crisis of 2008: An international perspective," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 73-101.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:365-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cenk Gokce ADAS, 2016. "Impact Of The Global Financial Crises On The Major Asian Countries And Usa Stock Markets And Inter-Linkages Among Them," International Journal of Economic Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17, March.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:150-166 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVolatility; EGARCH; Financial crisis; Pakistan; India;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:etr:series:v:3:y:2012:i:7:p:275-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.