Should Coal Replace Coal? Options for the Irish Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Diffney, Seán & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Walsh, Darragh, 2012. "Should Coal Replace Coal? Options for the Irish Electricity Market," Papers WP428, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Newcomer, Adam & Apt, Jay, 2008. "Implications of generator siting for CO2 pipeline infrastructure," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 1776-1787, May.
- Troy, Niamh & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark, 2010. "Base-load cycling on a system with significant wind penetration," MPRA Paper 34848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rubin, Edward S. & Chen, Chao & Rao, Anand B., 2007. "Cost and performance of fossil fuel power plants with CO2 capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4444-4454, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turconi, R. & O’Dwyer, C. & Flynn, D. & Astrup, T., 2014. "Emissions from cycling of thermal power plants in electricity systems with high penetration of wind power: Life cycle assessment for Ireland," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 1-8.
- Curtis, John & Devitt, Niamh & di Cosmo, Valeria & Farrell, Niall & FitzGerald, John & Hyland, Marie & Lynch, Muireann & Lyons, Sean & McCoy, Daire & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Walsh, Darragh, 2014. "Irish Energy Policy: An Analysis of Current Issues," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number rs37 edited by FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:43:y:2012:i:4:p:561-596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: https://www.esr.ie .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.