Behavioral economic insights on index insurance design
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Carter & Ghada Elabed & Elena Serfilippi, "undated". "Behavioral Economic Insights on Index Insurance Design," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b304229c8789460683a3e4ed3, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Peilu & Palma, Marco A., 2018.
"Compulsory versus Voluntary Insurance: An Online Experiment,"
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C.
274047, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhang, Peilu & Palma, Marco A, 2018. "Compulsory versus Voluntary Insurance: An Online Experiment," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266654, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stoeffler, Quentin & Wouter, Gelade & Catherine, Guirkinger & Michael, Carter, 2016. "Indirect protection: the impact of cotton insurance on farmers’ income portfolio in Burkina Faso," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235980, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sulewski, Piotr & Was, Adam, 2018. "Index-based insurance of gross margin in agriculture – key challenges," Problems of Agricultural Economics 276382, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Platteau, Jean-Philippe & De Bock, Ombeline & Gelade, Wouter, 2017. "The Demand for Microinsurance: A Literature Review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 139-156.
More about this item
KeywordsAmbiguity aversion; Discontinuous preferences; Index insurance; Risk and uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:afrpps:v:75:y:2015:i:1:p:8-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.