Honestly, Who Else Would Fund Such Research? Reflections of a Non-Smoking Scholar
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyes, William J & Marlow, Michael L, 1996. "The Public Demand for Smoking Bans," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 88(1-2), pages 57-67, July.
- Rajeev K. Goel & Michael A. Nelson, 2006. "The Effectiveness of Anti-Smoking Legislation: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 325-355, July.
- Benjamin C. Alamar & Stanton A. Glantz, 2007. "Smoking in Restaurants: A Reply to David Henderson," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 4(3), pages 292-295, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomlin Jonathan T., 2009. "The Impact of Smoking Bans on the Hospitality Industry: New Evidence from Stock Market Returns," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSmoking bans; government intervention; tobacco control; externalities;
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ejw:journl:v:5:y:2008:i:2:p:240-268. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jason Briggeman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edgmuus.html .