Classical and Neoclassical Elements in Industrial Organization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Qualls, David, 1972. "Concentration, Barriers to Entry, and Long Run Economic Profit Margins," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(2), pages 146-158, April.
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1978. "Political Economy and Capitalism: Notes on Dobb's Theory of Crisis," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 233-251, June.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1987.
"General Equilibrium with Free Entry: A Synthetic Approach to the Theory of Perfect Competition,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 1281-1306, September.
- Novshek, William & Sonnenschein, Hugo., 1983. "General Equilibrium with Free Entry: A Synthetic Approach to the Theory of Perfect Competition," Working Papers 497, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Clifton, James A, 1977. "Competition and the Evolution of the Capitalist Mode of Production," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 137-151, June.
- R. G. Lipsey & Kelvin Lancaster, 1956. "The General Theory of Second Best," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(1), pages 11-32.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2009. "Profits in the Long Run," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521101592, May.
- Hahn, Frank, 1982. "The Neo-Ricardians," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(4), pages 353-374, December.
- MacAvoy, Paul W & McKie, James W & Preston, Lee E, 1971. "High and Stable Concentration Levels, Profitability, and Public Policy: A Response," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 493-499, October.
- Kirman, Alan P., 2000. "Measure theory with applications to economics," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 159-209 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eej:eeconj:v:16:y:1990:i:3:p:197-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eeaa1ea.html .