Political Economy and Capitalism: Notes on Dobb's Theory of Crisis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schefold, Bertram, 1976. "Different Forms of Technical Progress," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(344), pages 806-819, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Papageorgiou, Aris & Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2006. "Kondratiev, Marx and the long cycle," MPRA Paper 31355, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2012.
- Fanti, Lucrezia, 2018. "An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines," MPRA Paper 86929, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaikh, Anwar, 1980. "Marxian Competition versus Perfect Competition: Further Comments on the So-Called Choice of Technique," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 75-83, March.
- Vaona, Andrea, 2011.
"Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Profit rate dynamics, income distribution, structural and technical change in Denmark, Finland and Italy," Working Papers 11/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Eckhard Hein, 2006. "Money, interest and capital accumulationin Karl Marx's economics: a monetary interpretation and some similaritiesto post-Keynesian approaches," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 113-140.
- Rudy Fichtenbaum, 1988. "'Business Cycles,' Turnover and the Rate of Profit: An Empirical Test of Marxian Crisis Theory," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 14(3), pages 221-228, Jul-Sep.
- Fletcher Baragar, 2003. "Joan Robinson on Marx," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 467-482.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2011.
"Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: a critical survey,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 587-612.
- Eckhard Hein & Marc Lavoie & Till van Treeck, 2008. "Some instability puzzles in Kaleckian models of growth and distribution: A critical survey," IMK Working Paper 19-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2016. "The Bhaduri/Marglin post-Kaleckian model in the history of distribution and growth theories: An assessment by means of model closures," IPE Working Papers 66/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Mavroudeas, Stavros & Ioannides, Alexis, 2006. "Henryk Grossmann’s Falling Rate of Profit theory of crisis: a presentation and a reply to old and new critics," MPRA Paper 19733, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariolis, Theodore, 2010.
"Κριτική Έκθεση του "Νόμου της Πτωτικής Τάσης του Ποσοστού Κέρδους" του K. Marx: Κατανομή Εισοδήματος, Επισώρευση Κεφαλαίου και Τεχνολογική Μεταβολή στη Μακρά Περίοδο
[Critical Exposition ," MPRA Paper 22461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilherme Klein Martins & Fernando Rugitsky, 2018. "The commodities boom and the profit squeeze: output and profit cycles in Brazil (1996-2016)," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_09, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Hein, Eckhard, 2004. "Money, credit and the interest rate in Marx's economic. On the similarities of Marx's monetary analysis to Post-Keynesian economics," MPRA Paper 18608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eckhard Hein, 2005. "Money, Interest, and Capital Accumulation in Karl Marx’s," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0501002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roemer, John E, 1979.
"Continuing Controversy on the Falling Rate of Profit: Fixed Capital and Other Issues,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 379-398, December.
- Roemer, John E., 1978. "Continuing Controversy On The Falling Rate Of Profit: Fixed Capital And Other Issues," Working Papers 225911, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2002. "Money, interest, and capital accumulation in Karl Marx's economics: A monetary interpretation," WSI Working Papers 102, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Claudio Sardoni, 2011. "Unemployment, Recession and Effective Demand," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13837.
- James N. Devine, 1987. "Cyclical Over-Investment and Crisis in a Labor-Scarce Economy," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 271-280, Jul-Sep.
- Howard Petith, 2005. "Marx's analysis of the falling rate of profit in the first version of Volume III of capital," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 269-290.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2018. "The secular decline in profit rates: time series analysis of a classical hypothesis," MPRA Paper 88248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lucrezia Fanti, 2018. "An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines," Working Papers 3/18, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Howard Petith, 2003. "Marx's Analysis of the Falling Rate of Profit in the First Version of Volume III of Capital," Working Papers 25, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Mark Glick & Eduardo M. Ochoa, 1990. "Classical and Neoclassical Elements in Industrial Organization," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 197-207, Jul-Sep.
- Fanti, Lucrezia, 2018. "An AB-SFC Model of Induced Technical Change along Classical and Keynesian Lines," MPRA Paper 86645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:2:y:1978:i:2:p:233-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.