The electric vehicle:: Patent data as indicators of technological development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gustafsson, Robin & Kuusi, Osmo & Meyer, Martin, 2015. "Examining open-endedness of expectations in emerging technological fields: The case of cellulosic ethanol," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 179-193.
- Marina Flamand, 2016. "Studying strategic choices of carmakers in the development of energy storage solutions: a patent analysis," International Journal of Automotive Technology and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 16(2), pages 169-192.
- Wu, Yen-Chun Jim & Lee, Pi-Ju, 2007. "The use of patent analysis in assessing ITS innovations: US, Europe and Japan," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 568-586, July.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Iryna Lendel, 2010. "Under the Lens: The Geography of Optical Science as an Emerging Industry," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(2), pages 147-171, April.
- Ha, Sung Ho & Liu, Weina & Cho, Hune & Kim, Sang Hyun, 2015. "Technological advances in the fuel cell vehicle: Patent portfolio management," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 277-289.
- Joonhyuck Lee & Gabjo Kim & Sangsung Park & Dongsik Jang, 2016. "Hybrid Corporate Performance Prediction Model Considering Technical Capability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-13, July.
- Sjoerd Bakker, 2009. "The car industry and the blow-out of the hydrogen hype," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 09-14, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Oct 2009.
- Bakker, Sjoerd, 2010. "The car industry and the blow-out of the hydrogen hype," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6540-6544, November.
- Albino, Vito & Ardito, Lorenzo & Dangelico, Rosa Maria & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio, 2014. "Understanding the development trends of low-carbon energy technologies: A patent analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 836-854.
- repec:eee:energy:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:537-549 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergek, Anna & Berggren, Christian, 2014. "The impact of environmental policy instruments on innovation: A review of energy and automotive industry studies," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 112-123.
- repec:eee:proeco:v:194:y:2017:i:c:p:228-236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samira Ranaei & Matti Karvonen & Arho Suominen & Tuomo KÃ¤ssi, 2016. "Patent-based technology forecasting: case of electric and hydrogen vehicle," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 12(1), pages 20-40.
- repec:spr:scient:v:90:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0510-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Islam, M.R. & Mekhilef, S. & Saidur, R., 2013. "Progress and recent trends of wind energy technology," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 456-468.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle Environmental regulations Technological development Patent classification Patent content analysis Patent citation analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worpat:v:24:y:2002:i:1:p:5-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/654/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.