Qualitative and quantitative studies of leadership in multinational settings: Meta-analytic and cross-cultural reviews
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajnanandi Pillai & Terri A Scandura & Ethlyn A Williams, 1999. "Leadership and Organizational Justice: Similarities and Differences across Cultures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(4), pages 763-779, December.
- Xin‐an Zhang & Qing Cao & Dean Tjosvold, 2011. "Linking Transformational Leadership and Team Performance: A Conflict Management Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(7), pages 1586-1611, November.
- Jun Ishikawa, 2012. "Transformational leadership and gatekeeping leadership: The roles of norm for maintaining consensus and shared leadership in team performance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 265-283, June.
- Dulek, Ronald E. & Fielden, John S. & Hill, John S., 1991. "International communication: An executive primer," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 20-25.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flatten, Tessa & Adams, Daniel & Brettel, Malte, 2015. "Fostering absorptive capacity through leadership: A cross-cultural analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 519-534.
- Bird, Allan & Mendenhall, Mark E., 2016. "From cross-cultural management to global leadership: Evolution and adaptation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 115-126.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunal relationship; Qualitative study; Transformational leadership; Japan; Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:47:y:2012:i:4:p:530-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .