Linking Transformational Leadership and Team Performance: A Conflict Management Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takahashi, Kiyoshi & Ishikawa, Jun & Kanai, Toshihiro, 2012. "Qualitative and quantitative studies of leadership in multinational settings: Meta-analytic and cross-cultural reviews," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 530-538.
- Kumar Alok, 2017. "Sāttvika Leadership: An Indian Model of Positive Leadership," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 117-138, April.
- Mavis Chen & Carol Lin & Hsing-Er Lin & Edward McDonough, 2012. "Does transformational leadership facilitate technological innovation? The moderating roles of innovative culture and incentive compensation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 239-264, June.
- P. Matthijs Bal & Dorien T. A. M. Kooij & Simon B. De Jong, 2013. "How Do Developmental and Accommodative HRM Enhance Employee Engagement and Commitment? The Role of Psychological Contract and SOC Strategies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 545-572, June.
- Claire Champenois & Michel Devigne & François-Régis Puyou, 2016. "How Can Venture Capitalists-Owner Managers Conflicts Be Managed? If You Want Peace, Agree to Keep the Peace," Post-Print hal-01398988, HAL.
- Alfred Wong & Lu Wei & Dean Tjosvold, 2014. "Business and regulators partnerships: Government transformational leadership for constructive conflict management," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 497-522, June.
- De Clercq, Dirk & Belausteguigoitia, Imanol, 2015. "Intergenerational strategy involvement and family firms’ innovation pursuits: The critical roles of conflict management and social capital," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 178-189.
- Smaranda Boroş & Lore Gorp & Brecht Cardoen & Robert Boute, 2017. "Breaking Silos: A Field Experiment on Relational Conflict Management in Cross-Functional Teams," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 327-356, March.
- Bai, Yuntao & Lin, Li & Li, Peter Ping, 2016. "How to enable employee creativity in a team context: A cross-level mediating process of transformational leadership," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3240-3250.
- Hao-Chieh Lin & Trang Thi Ha Dang & Yu-Sheng Liu, 2016. "CEO transformational leadership and firm performance: A moderated mediation model of TMT trust climate and environmental dynamism," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 981-1008, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:48:y:2011:i:7:p:1586-1611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.