Multinationals in the Middle East: Challenges and opportunities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni, Jr. & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001. "Expansion Strategies of U.S. Multinational Firms," NBER Working Papers 8433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belaid Rettab & Anis Brik & Kamel Mellahi, 2009. "A Study of Management Perceptions of the Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Organisational Performance in Emerging Economies: The Case of Dubai," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 371-390, October.
- Andersen, Steen, 2008. "Building for the Shah: Market Entry, Political Reality and Risks on the Iranian Market, 1933–1939," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 637-669, December.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Glaister, Keith W. & Tatoglu, Ekrem, 2007. "Institutional and transaction cost influences on MNEs' ownership strategies of their affiliates: Evidence from an emerging market," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 418-434, December.
- Amine, Lyn Suzanne, 2008. "Country-of-origin, animosity and consumer response: Marketing implications of anti-Americanism and Francophobia," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 402-422, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Triki, Dora & Mayrhofer, Ulrike, 2016. "Do initial characteristics influence IJV longevity? Evidence from the Mediterranean region," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 795-805.
- Nima Heirati & Aron O’Cass, 2016. "Supporting new product commercialization through managerial social ties and market knowledge development in an emerging economy," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 411-433, June.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-014-0204-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsMiddle East Multinationals Global strategy Political risk;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:46:y:2011:i:4:p:406-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .