MNEs and policy networks: Institutional embeddedness and strategic choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mense-Petermann, Ursula, 2006. "Micro-political or inter-cultural conflicts? - An integrating approach," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 302-317, September.
- Sushil Vachani, 1995. "Enhancing the Obsolescing Bargain Theory: A Longitudinal Study of Foreign Ownership of U.S. and European Multinationals," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 26(1), pages 159-180, March.
- Keillor, Bruce D. & Hult, G. Tomas M., 2004. "Predictors of firm-level political behavior in the global business environment: an investigation of specific activities employed by US firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 309-329, June.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006.
"Three lenses on the multinational enterprise: politics, corruption, and corporate social responsibility,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 37(6), pages 733-746, November.
- Peter Rodriguez & Donald S. Siegel & Amy Hillman & Lorraine Eden, 2006. "Three Lenses on the Multinational Enterprise: Politics, Corruption and Corporate Social Responsibility," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0608, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Levy David L. & Prakash Aseem, 2003. "Bargains Old and New: Multinational Corporations in Global Governance," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-21, December.
- Levy, David L. & Prakash, Aseem, 2003. "Bargains Old and New: Multinational Corporations in Global Governance," Business and Politics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 131-150, August.
- Jean J Boddewyn, 1988. "Political Aspects of MNE Theory," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 19(3), pages 341-363, September.
- Thomas L Brewer, 1992. "An Issue-Area Approach to the Analysis of MNE-Government Relations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(2), pages 295-309, June.
- R. A. W. Rhodes, 1990. "Policy Networks," Journal of Theoretical Politics, , vol. 2(3), pages 293-317, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shirodkar, Vikrant & Mohr, Alexander T., 2015. "Explaining foreign firms’ approaches to corporate political activity in emerging economies: The effects of resource criticality, product diversification, inter-subsidiary integration, and business tie," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 567-579.
- Yu-Ching Chiao, 2014. "Country risk, multimarket contacts and MNEs' competitive action," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 329-350.
- Hatani, Faith, 2016. "Institutional plasticity in public-private interactions: Why Japan’s port reform failed," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 923-936.
- George O. White & Orhun Guldiken & Thomas A. Hemphill & Wu He & Mehdi Sharifi Khoobdeh, 2016. "Trends in International Strategic Management Research From 2000 to 2013: Text Mining and Bibliometric Analyses," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 35-65, February.
- Pierre Van Der Eng, 2017. "Dealing With Liability Of Foreignness: The Case Of Philips In Australia, 1945-1980," CEH Discussion Papers 06, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness-government relations MNEs political strategies Policy networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:worbus:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:250-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/620401/description#description .