Measuring gender, development, and land: Data-driven analysis and land reform in Lesotho
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wipo, 2012. "World Intellectual Property Indicators, 2012 edition," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2012:941, October.
- Scott Drimie, 2003. "HIV/Aids and land: case studies from Kenya, Lesotho and South Africa," Development Southern Africa, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(5), pages 647-658.
- Agarwal, Bina, 2001. "Participatory Exclusions, Community Forestry, and Gender: An Analysis for South Asia and a Conceptual Framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1623-1648, October.
- Cheryl Doss & Chiara Kovarik & Amber Peterman & Agnes Quisumbing & Mara Bold, 2015. "Gender inequalities in ownership and control of land in Africa: myth and reality," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 403-434, May.
- An, Tae-Ho & Choi, Soon-Mok & Kim, Il-Ho & Kim, Sun-Uk & Seo, Won-Seon & Kim, Jong-Young & Park, Chan, 2012. "Thermoelectric properties of a doped Mg2Sn system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 23-27.
- Song-il Cha & Z. M. Ma, 2012. "Extracting Ontology Properties from the Web-Tables," International Journal of Systems and Service-Oriented Engineering (IJSSOE), IGI Global, vol. 3(3), pages 64-77, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wodepe:v:1:y:2016:i:c:p:36-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/world-development-perspectives .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.