Thermoelectric properties of a doped Mg2Sn system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cleary, Brendan & Duffy, Aidan & Bach, Bjarne & Vitina, Aisma & O’Connor, Alan & Conlon, Michael, 2016. "Estimating the electricity prices, generation costs and CO2 emissions of large scale wind energy exports from Ireland to Great Britain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 38-48.
- Khazaee, I. & Rava, A., 2017. "Numerical simulation of the performance of solid oxide fuel cell with different flow channel geometries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 235-244.
- Zhou, X.L. & Zhao, T.S. & An, L. & Zeng, Y.K. & Yan, X.H., 2015. "A vanadium redox flow battery model incorporating the effect of ion concentrations on ion mobility," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 157-166.
- Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Baruah, Pranab & Eyre, Nick, 2015. "Impact of transition to a low carbon power system on the GB gas network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-12.
- repec:eee:wodepe:v:1:y:2016:i:c:p:36-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chaudry, Modassar & Abeysekera, Muditha & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid Reza & Jenkins, Nick & Wu, Jianzhong, 2015. "Uncertainties in decarbonising heat in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 623-640.
- Barteczko-Hibbert, Christian & Bonis, Ioannis & Binns, Michael & Theodoropoulos, Constantinos & Azapagic, Adisa, 2014. "A multi-period mixed-integer linear optimisation of future electricity supply considering life cycle costs and environmental impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 317-334.
- Liu, Binghe & Yin, Sha & Xu, Jun, 2016. "Integrated computation model of lithium-ion battery subject to nail penetration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 183(C), pages 278-289.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:2013-:d:117447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hackl, Roman & Harvey, Simon, 2013. "Framework methodology for increased energy efficiency and renewable feedstock integration in industrial clusters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1500-1509.
- Kotub Uddin & Alessandro Picarelli & Christopher Lyness & Nigel Taylor & James Marco, 2014. "An Acausal Li-Ion Battery Pack Model for Automotive Applications," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-26, August.
More about this item
KeywordsThermoelectric; P type; Mg2Sn; Spark plasma sintering (SPS);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:renene:v:42:y:2012:i:c:p:23-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/renewable-energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.