Participation, Adaptive Co-management, and Management Performance in the World Network of Biosphere Reserves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Randall & Schaik, Carel van & Johnson, Julie (ed.), 1997. "Last Stand: Protected Areas and the Defense of Tropical Biodiversity," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195095548.
- Poteete, Amy R. & Ostrom, Elinor, 2008. "Fifteen Years of Empirical Research on Collective Action in Natural Resource Management: Struggling to Build Large-N Databases Based on Qualitative Research," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 176-195, January.
- Pretty, Jules & Ward, Hugh, 2001. "Social Capital and the Environment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Thomas C Beierle & David M Konisky, 2001. "What are we gaining from stakeholder involvement? Observations from environmental planning in the Great Lakes," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(4), pages 515-527, August.
- J-P. Platteau & A. Abraham, 2002. "Participatory Development in the Presence of Endogenous Community Imperfections," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 104-136.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9838-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Mccourt, Willy, 2012. "Can Top-Down and Bottom-Up be Reconciled? Electoral Competition and Service Delivery in Malaysia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2329-2341.
- Vangansbeke, Pieter & Gorissen, Leen & Nevens, Frank & Verheyen, Kris, 2015. "Towards co-ownership in forest management: Analysis of a pioneering case ‘Bosland’ (Flanders, Belgium) through transition lenses," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 98-109.
- Pant, Laxmi Prasad, 2016. "Paradox of mainstreaming agroecology for regional and rural food security in developing countries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 305-316.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:141:y:2017:i:c:p:32-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sessin-Dilascio, Karla & Prager, Katrin & Irvine, Katherine N. & de Almeida Sinisgalli, Paulo Antonio, 2015. "The Dynamics of Co-Management and Social Capital in Protected Area Management—The Cardoso Island State Park in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 475-489.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:553-:d:94970 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:79-88 is not listed on IDEAS
- Handberg, Øyvind Nystad, 2016. "No sense of ownership in weak participation: a forest conservation experiment in Tanzania," Working Paper Series 05-2016, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
More about this item
Keywordsparticipation adaptive co-management effectiveness cross-national Biosphere Reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:39:y:2011:i:4:p:662-671. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.