External financing and balance of payments adjustment in developing countries: Getting a better policy mix
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Julio A. Santaella & Malcolm D. Knight, 1994. "Economic Determinants of Fund Financial Arrangements," IMF Working Papers 94/36, International Monetary Fund.
- Sebastian Edwards & Peter J. Montiel, 1989.
"Devaluation Crises and the Macroeconomic Consequences of Postponed Adjustment in Developing Countries,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(4), pages 875-903, December.
- Sebastian Edwards & Peter Montiel, 1989. "Devaluation Crises and the Macroeconomic Consequences of Postponed Adjustment in Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 2866, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Max Corden, 1991. "Does The Current Account Matter? The Old View And The New," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 10(3), pages 1-19, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:9:p:1409-1420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.