Coordination issues in policy implementation networks: An illustration from Madagascar's Environmental Action Plan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, Bruce A., 1994. "Changing the economics of environmental degradation in Madagascar: Lessons from the national environmental action plan process," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 671-689, May.
- Silverman, J.M., 1992. "Public Sector Decentralization; Economic Policy and Sector Investment Programs," Papers 188, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Honadle, George & Cooper, Lauren, 1989. "Beyond coordination and control: An interorganizational approach to structural adjustment, service delivery, and natural resource management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(10), pages 1531-1541, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andersson, Krister P., 2004. "Who Talks with Whom? The Role of Repeated Interactions in Decentralized Forest Governance," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 233-249, February.
- Johnson, Michael & Resnick, Danielle, 2004. "Strategic analysis and knowledge support systems for rural development strategies in Sub-Saharan Africa," DSGD discussion papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Austine Ng'ombe & Ramin Keivani & Michael Mattingly & Michael Stubbs, 2014. "Impacts of Privatization of Customary Land Rights in Zambia: A Comparative Study of Rural and Peri-urban Locations," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 1985-2007, November.
- Antonio Puppim de Oliveira, Jose, 2002. "Implementing Environmental Policies in Developing Countries Through Decentralization: The Case of Protected Areas in Bahia, Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 1713-1736, October.
- Wibke Crewett, 2015. "Street-Level Bureaucrats at Work: A Municipality-Level Institutional Analysis of Community-Based Natural Resource Management Implementation Practice in the Pasture Sector of Kyrgyzstan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-29, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:24:y:1996:i:9:p:1497-1510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.