A poverty-oriented cost-benefit approach to the analysis of development projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pohl, Gerhard & Mihaljek, Dubravko, 1992. "Project Evaluation and Uncertainty in Practice: A Statistical Analysis of Rate-of-Return Divergences of 1,015 World Bank Projects," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 6(2), pages 255-277, May.
- Glewwe, Paul & van der Gaag, Jacques, 1990. "Identifying the poor in developing countries: Do different definitions matter?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 803-814, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khalid Saeed & Honggang Xu, 2013. "Infrastructure development as a policy lever for sustainable development," Chapters,in: Handbook of Sustainable Development Planning, chapter 14, pages 322-356 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Des Gasper, 1997. "Sen's capability approach and Nussbaum's cpabilities ethic," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(2), pages 281-302.
- Clements, Paul, 1999. "Informational Standards in Development Agency Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 1359-1381, August.
- Richardson, Jeff & McKie, John, 2005. "Empiricism, ethics and orthodox economic theory: what is the appropriate basis for decision-making in the health sector?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 265-275, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:23:y:1995:i:4:p:577-592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.