Generic functions of railway stations--A conceptual basis for the development of common system understanding and assessment criteria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Evert Meijers, 2005. "Polycentric Urban Regions and the Quest for Synergy: Is a Network of Cities More than the Sum of the Parts?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 42(4), pages 765-781, April.
- Fisher, Brendan & Turner, R. Kerry & Morling, Paul, 2009. "Defining and classifying ecosystem services for decision making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 643-653, January.
- Hine, J. & Scott, J., 2000. "Seamless, accessible travel: users' views of the public transport journey and interchange," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 217-226, July.
- Eric Pels & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Railway stations and urban dynamics," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 39(9), pages 2043-2047, September.
- Wiek, Arnim & Walter, Alexander I., 2009. "A transdisciplinary approach for formalized integrated planning and decision-making in complex systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 360-370, August.
- te Brömmelstroet, Marco & Bertolini, Luca, 2008. "Developing land use and transport PSS: Meaningful information through a dialogue between modelers and planners," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 251-259, July.
- Kölbl, Robert & Niegl, Martin & Knoflacher, Hermann, 2008. "A strategic planning methodology," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 273-282, September.
- Cascetta, Ennio & Pagliara, Francesca, 2008. "Integrated railways-based policies: The Regional Metro System (RMS) project of Naples and Campania," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 81-93, March.
- Hatzopoulou, M. & Miller, E.J., 2008. "Institutional integration for sustainable transportation policy in Canada," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 149-162, May.
- Grimble, Robin & Wellard, Kate, 1997. "Stakeholder methodologies in natural resource management: a review of principles, contexts, experiences and opportunities," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 173-193, October.
- Curtis, Carey, 2008. "Planning for sustainable accessibility: The implementation challenge," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 104-112, March.
- Banister, David, 2008. "The sustainable mobility paradigm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 73-80, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsekeris, Theodore & Souliotou, Anastasia-Zoi, 2014. "Graph-theoretic evaluation support tool for fixed-route transport development in metropolitan areas," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 88-95.
More about this item
KeywordsRailway station Systemic perspective Functions Stakeholders Common system understanding Assessment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:2:p:446-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .