An stated preference analysis of Spanish freight forwarders modal choice on the south-west Europe Motorway of the Sea
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Simona Bolis & Rico Maggi, 2003. "Logistics Strategy and Transport Service Choices: An Adaptive Stated Preference Experiment," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 490-504.
- de Jong, Gerard & Gunn, Hugh & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2004. "A meta-model for passenger and freight transport in Europe," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 329-344, October.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & Bolis, Simona, 2004. "An analysis of maritime ro-ro freight transport service attributes through adaptive stated preference: an application to a sample of freight forwarders," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 25-26, pages 33-51.
- Walker, Joan & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2002. "Generalized random utility model," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 303-343, July.
- Rose, John M. & Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Hensher, David A. & Collins, Andrew T., 2008. "Designing efficient stated choice experiments in the presence of reference alternatives," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 395-406, May.
- de Jong, Gerard & Ben-Akiva, Moshe, 2007. "A micro-simulation model of shipment size and transport chain choice," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 950-965, November.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- W. J. Baumol & H. D. Vinod, 1970. "An Inventory Theoretic Model of Freight Transport Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(7), pages 413-421, March.
- Daniel McFadden & Kenneth Train, 2000. "Mixed MNL models for discrete response," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(5), pages 447-470.
- M. Beuthe & Ch. Bouffioux, 2008. "Analysing Qualitative Attributes of Freight Transport from Stated Orders of Preference Experiment," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 42(1), pages 105-128, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:202-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:2:p:455-:d:131092 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_mel.2016.9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Truschkin, Eugen & Elbert, Ralf, 2013. "Horizontal transshipment technologies as enablers of combined transport: Impact of transport policies on the modal split," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 91-109.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Catalano, Mario & Migliore, Marco & Amoroso, Salvatore, 2013. "Taste heterogeneity and latent preferences in the choice behaviour of freight transport operators," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 77-91.
- Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Román, Concepción, 2015. "Modelling mode choice for freight transport using advanced choice experiments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 252-267.
More about this item
KeywordsMotorway of the Sea Stated preference Freight transport Modal choice Error components mixed logit;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:60-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .