Analysing Qualitative Attributes of Freight Transport from Stated Orders of Preference Experiment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bergantino, Angela S. & Bierlaire, Michel & Catalano, Mario & Migliore, Marco & Amoroso, Salvatore, 2013. "Taste heterogeneity and latent preferences in the choice behaviour of freight transport operators," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 77-91.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:202-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edoardo Marcucci, 2013. "Logistics Managers' Stated Preferences For Freight Service Attributes: A Comparative Research Method Analysis," Working Papers 0213, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2013.
- Dullaert, Wout & Zamparini, Luca, 2013. "The impact of lead time reliability in freight transport: A logistics assessment of transport economics findings," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 190-200.
- Jonkeren, Olaf & Jourquin, Bart & Rietveld, Piet, 2011. "Modal-split effects of climate change: The effect of low water levels on the competitive position of inland waterway transport in the river Rhine area," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1007-1019.
- Bliemer, Michiel C.J. & Rose, John M., 2011. "Experimental design influences on stated choice outputs: An empirical study in air travel choice," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 63-79, January.
- Rowangould, Gregory, 2013. "Public financing of private freight rail infrastructure to reduce highway congestion: A case study of public policy and decision making in the United States," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 25-36.
- Arencibia, Ana Isabel & Feo-Valero, María & García-Menéndez, Leandro & Román, Concepción, 2015. "Modelling mode choice for freight transport using advanced choice experiments," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 252-267.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:212-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feo, María & Espino, Raquel & García, Leandro, 2011. "An stated preference analysis of Spanish freight forwarders modal choice on the south-west Europe Motorway of the Sea," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 60-67, January.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:228-243 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kawasaki, Tomoya & Hanaoka, Shinya & Nguyen, Long Xuan, 2014. "The valuation of shipment time variability in Greater Mekong Subregion," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 25-33.
- María Feo-Valero & Leandro García-Menéndez & Salvador del Saz-Salazar, 2016. "Rail freight transport and demand requirements: an analysis of attribute cut-offs through a stated preference experiment," Transportation, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-122, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:42:y:2008:i:1:p:105-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .