Selecting container port via a fuzzy ANP-based approach: A case study in the Marmara Region, Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jing-Rung & Cheng, Sheu-Ji, 2007. "An integrated approach for deriving priorities in analytic network process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1427-1432, August.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Ertay, Tijen & Buyukozkan, Gulcin, 2006. "A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 390-411, June.
- Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Koo, Anita C. & Jarrod Ho, W.C., 2009. "The motivations and added values of embarking on postgraduate professional education: Evidences from the maritime industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 251-258, September.
- Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel, 2004. "Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 237-250, July.
- Matthew Malchow & Adib Kanafani, 2001. "A disaggregate analysis of factors influencing port selection," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 265-277, July.
- Pallis, Athanasios A. & Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2007. "Port governance models: Financial evaluation of Greek port restructuring," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 232-246, May.
- Malchow, Matthew B. & Kanafani, Adib, 2004. "A disaggregate analysis of port selection," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 317-337, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asgari, Nasrin & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Goh, Mark, 2013. "Network design approach for hub ports-shipping companies competition and cooperation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-18.
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "The container terminal characteristics and customer’s satisfaction," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Button, Kenneth & Chin, Anthony & Kramberger, Tomaž, 2015. "Incorporating subjective elements into liners' seaport choice assessments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 125-133.
- Güner, Samet, 2015. "Investigating infrastructure, superstructure, operating and financial efficiency in the management of Turkish seaports using data envelopment analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-48.
- Yang, Yi-Chih & Chen, Shu-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of global logistics hub ports: Comparison of the port development policies of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 179-189.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic network process (ANP) Fuzzy sets Port selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:182-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .