Selecting container port via a fuzzy ANP-based approach: A case study in the Marmara Region, Turkey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jing-Rung & Cheng, Sheu-Ji, 2007. "An integrated approach for deriving priorities in analytic network process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 180(3), pages 1427-1432, August.
- Kahraman, Cengiz & Ertay, Tijen & Buyukozkan, Gulcin, 2006. "A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 390-411, June.
- Wang, James J. & Ng, Adolf Koi-Yu & Olivier, Daniel, 2004. "Port governance in China: a review of policies in an era of internationalizing port management practices," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 237-250, July.
- Matthew Malchow & Adib Kanafani, 2001. "A disaggregate analysis of factors influencing port selection," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 265-277, July.
- Pallis, Athanasios A. & Syriopoulos, Theodore, 2007. "Port governance models: Financial evaluation of Greek port restructuring," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 232-246, May.
- Malchow, Matthew B. & Kanafani, Adib, 2004. "A disaggregate analysis of port selection," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 317-337, July.
- Ng, Adolf K.Y. & Koo, Anita C. & Jarrod Ho, W.C., 2009. "The motivations and added values of embarking on postgraduate professional education: Evidences from the maritime industry," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 251-258, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Asgari, Nasrin & Farahani, Reza Zanjirani & Goh, Mark, 2013. "Network design approach for hub ports-shipping companies competition and cooperation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 1-18.
- Vítor Caldeirinha & J. Augusto Felício & Andreia Dionísio, 2013. "The container terminal characteristics and customer’s satisfaction," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Button, Kenneth & Chin, Anthony & Kramberger, Tomaž, 2015. "Incorporating subjective elements into liners' seaport choice assessments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 125-133.
- Güner, Samet, 2015. "Investigating infrastructure, superstructure, operating and financial efficiency in the management of Turkish seaports using data envelopment analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 36-48.
- Yang, Yi-Chih & Chen, Shu-Ling, 2016. "Determinants of global logistics hub ports: Comparison of the port development policies of Taiwan, Korea, and Japan," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 179-189.
More about this item
KeywordsAnalytic network process (ANP) Fuzzy sets Port selection;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:18:y:2011:i:1:p:182-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.