Factors in the sea ports-of-entry and road ports-of-entry cross-border logistics route choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hairui Wei & Zhaohan Sheng & Paul Tae-Woo Lee, 2018. "The role of dry port in hub-and-spoke network under Belt and Road Initiative," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(3), pages 370-387, April.
- Chang, Young-Tae & Lee, Sang-Yoon & Tongzon, Jose L., 2008. "Port selection factors by shipping lines: Different perspectives between trunk liners and feeder service providers," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 877-885, November.
- Yuen, Chi-lok Andrew & Zhang, Anming & Cheung, Waiman, 2012. "Port competitiveness from the users' perspective: An analysis of major container ports in China and its neighboring countries," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 34-40.
- Guerrero, David, 2014. "Deep-sea hinterlands: Some empirical evidence of the spatial impact of containerization," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 84-94.
- Ferrari, C. & Parola, F. & Gattorna, E., 2011. "Measuring the quality of port hinterland accessibility: The Ligurian case," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 382-391, March.
- César Ducruet & Hidekazu Itoh, 2016. "Regions and material flows: investigating the regional branching and industry relatedness of port traffics in a global perspective," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(4), pages 805-830.
- Wang, Xinchang & Meng, Qiang & Miao, Lixin, 2016. "Delimiting port hinterlands based on intermodal network flows: Model and algorithm," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 32-51.
- Christopher M Anderson & James J Opaluch & Thomas A Grigalunas, 2009. "The Demand for Import Services at US Container Ports," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 11(2), pages 156-185, June.
- Tavasszy, Lóránt & Minderhoud, Michiel & Perrin, Jean-François & Notteboom, Theo, 2011. "A strategic network choice model for global container flows: specification, estimation and application," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1163-1172.
- Celbis, Mehmet Güney & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2013. "How big is the impact of infrastructure on trade? Evidence from meta-analysis," MERIT Working Papers 2013-032, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Fan, Lei & Wilson, William W. & Tolliver, Denver, 2010. "Optimal network flows for containerized imports to the United States," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 735-749, September.
- Kashiha, Mona & Thill, Jean-Claude & Depken, Craig A., 2016. "Shipping route choice across geographies: Coastal vs. landlocked countries," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-14.
- Hairui Wei & Zhaohan Sheng, 2018. "Logistics connectivity considering import and export for Chinese inland regions in the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road by dry ports," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Steven, Adams B. & Corsi, Thomas M., 2012. "Choosing a port: An analysis of containerized imports into the US," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 881-895.
- Onut, Semih & Tuzkaya, Umut R. & Torun, Erçin, 2011. "Selecting container port via a fuzzy ANP-based approach: A case study in the Marmara Region, Turkey," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 182-193, January.
- Simme Veldman & Lorena Garcia-Alonso & José Ángel Vallejo-Pinto, 2011. "Determinants of container port choice in Spain," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(5), pages 509-522, January.
- Malchow, Matthew B. & Kanafani, Adib, 2004. "A disaggregate analysis of port selection," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 317-337, July.
- Tongzon, Jose L., 2009. "Port choice and freight forwarders," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 186-195, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSeaport; Landport; Cross-border logistics; Route choice; Port competition; International trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jotrge:v:84:y:2020:i:c:s0966692319309482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-transport-geography .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.