Determinants of container port choice in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew Malchow & Adib Kanafani, 2001. "A disaggregate analysis of factors influencing port selection," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(3), pages 265-277, July.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Wesley Wilson, 2006. "New Measures of Port Efficiency Using International Trade Data," NBER Working Papers 12052, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Yoon Lee & Hyunwoo Lim & Hwa-Joong Kim, 2017. "Forecasting container port volume: implications for dredging," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 19(2), pages 296-314, June.
- Moura, Ticiana Grecco Zanon & Garcia-Alonso, Lorena & Salas-Olmedo, María Henar, 2017. "Delimiting the scope of the hinterland of ports: Proposal and case study," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 35-43.
- S. Veldman & L. Garcia-Alonso & M. Liu, 2016. "Testing port choice models using physical and monetary data: a comparative case study for the Spanish container trades," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 495-508, May.
- Vega, Laura & Cantillo, Víctor & Arellana, Julián, 2019. "Assessing the impact of major infrastructure projects on port choice decision: The Colombian case," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 132-148.
- Peng, Peng & Yang, Yu & Lu, Feng & Cheng, Shifen & Mou, Naixia & Yang, Ren, 2018. "Modelling the competitiveness of the ports along the Maritime Silk Road with big data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 852-867.
- Hilde Meersman & Eddy Van de Voorde & Thierry Vanelslander, 2013. "Nothing remains the same! Port competition revisited," Chapters, in: Thomas Vanoutrive & Ann Verhetsel (ed.),Smart Transport Networks, chapter 2, pages 9-28, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Qu, Chenrui & Zeng, Qingcheng & Li, Kevin X. & Lin, Kun-Chin, 2020. "Modeling incentive strategies for landside integration in multimodal transport chains," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 47-64.
- Martínez-Pardo, Ana & Orro, Alfonso & Garcia-Alonso, Lorena, 2020. "Analysis of port choice: A methodological proposal adjusted with public data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 178-193.
- Naixia Mou & Chunying Wang & Tengfei Yang & Lingxian Zhang, 2020. "Evaluation of Development Potential of Ports in the Yangtze River Delta Using FAHP-Entropy Model," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(2), pages 1-24, January.
- Rivelino R. De Icaza & Gregory S. Parnell & Edward A. Pohl, 2019. "Gulf Coast Port Selection Using Multiple-Objective Decision Analysis," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 87-104, June.
- Zeng, Qingcheng & Wang, Grace W.Y. & Qu, Chenrui & Li, Kevin X., 2018. "Impact of the Carat Canal on the evolution of hub ports under China’s Belt and Road initiative," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 96-107.
- Li, Shengchao & Cao, Xiaoshu & Liao, Wang & He, Yongquan, 2020. "Factors in the sea ports-of-entry and road ports-of-entry cross-border logistics route choice," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Dong Yang & Ghim Ping Ong & Anthony Theng Heng Chin, 2014. "An exploratory study on the effect of trade data aggregation on international freight mode choice," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 212-223, May.
- Flitsch, Verena & Brümmerstedt, Katrin, 2015. "Freight Transport Modelling of Container Hinterland Supply Chains," Chapters from the Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conference of Logistics (HICL), in: Blecker, Thorsten & Kersten, Wolfgang & Ringle, Christian M. (ed.),Operational Excellence in Logistics and Supply Chains: Optimization Methods, Data-driven Approaches and Security Insights. Proceedings of the Hamburg , volume 22, pages 233-266, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute of Business Logistics and General Management.
- Xiaodong Li & Haibo Kuang & Yan Hu, 2019. "Carbon Mitigation Strategies of Port Selection and Multimodal Transport Operations—A Case Study of Northeast China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Lorena Garcia-Alonso & Jason Monios & José Ángel Vallejo-Pinto, 2019. "Port competition through hinterland accessibility: the case of Spain," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 21(2), pages 258-277, June.
- Moura, Ticiana Grecco Zanon & Chen, Zhangliang & Garcia-Alonso, Lorena, 2019. "Spatial interaction effects on inland distribution of maritime flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 1-10.
- Julián Martínez Moya & María Feo Valero, 2017. "Port choice in container market: a literature review," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 300-321, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:marpmg:v:38:y:2011:i:5:p:509-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TMPM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.